Last post wins!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fatdog

Staff member
MyOhMy said:
Last week a disrespectful Duty Urchin knocked on my door peddling some sort of something or other. There he stood, smartly dressed with leaflets in his paws mumbling vaguely in a worried looking manner. Pointing to the leaflets in his hand I asked him to read to me from one and he happily obliged - until he's said about a dozen words and then I interrupted him, pointing to a sign on my door that said 'No Uninvited Callers' saying "If you can read from your leaflets, why can't you read this?" He continued to mumble as the door closed onto his sorry looking face.............
Oh, my! You sound like my kind of woman!

floyd

Boomus Fidelis
my favorite character on Sesame Street was Oscar the Grouch. He is the only sumbitch not in Fantasyland. Although I never watched the sheet as a kid we were too busy watching f****** Friday the 13th our parents didn't give a f***.

MyOhMy

Member (SA)
Fatdog said:
Last week a disrespectful Duty Urchin knocked on my door peddling some sort of something or other. There he stood, smartly dressed with leaflets in his paws mumbling vaguely in a worried looking manner. Pointing to the leaflets in his hand I asked him to read to me from one and he happily obliged - until he's said about a dozen words and then I interrupted him, pointing to a sign on my door that said 'No Uninvited Callers' saying "If you can read from your leaflets, why can't you read this?" He continued to mumble as the door closed onto his sorry looking face.............
Oh, my! You sound like my kind of woman!
Poor chap picked the wrong day. It's one thing ignoring a polite sign on my door but when he turns up on the same day I received a desired Aiwa 3-piece BB that was pretty much farked due to undisclosed issues - well, his fate was sealed :-D

Styleking

Member (SA)
JVC Floyd said:
my favorite character on Sesame Street was Oscar the Grouch. He is the only sumbitch not in Fantasyland. Although I never watched the sheet as a kid we were too busy watching f****** Friday the 13th our parents didn't give a f***.
My favorite Boomboxery character is Floyd, he 's turned the subtle nuance of both being real and respectful profanity into an art form! :rock:

Hey Bobby maybe you could make an emoji that says "This thread needs more Floyd" :morepics:

MyOhMy

Member (SA)
Today's play list, all on cassette:

The Carpenters
Shakatak
INXS
Joan Armatrading
Simon and Garfunkel
Art Garfunkel
Meat Loaf

MyOhMy

Member (SA)
^ ^ ^ ^ ^ or.........................just give me the prize for last post and that's the end of the matter - simple!

Transistorized

Member (SA)
Since Jaetee started this thread years ago I think the prize was this. His old M90 :lol:

[sharedmedia=core:attachments:40364]

But I've already won it so now I'm not sure what prize he has in mind for us now :-D

Fatdog

Staff member
I wish jaetee was still around to see that this thread is still going strong almost ten years later. Maybe he'll pop in and say "hi" soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.