Last post wins!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ralrein1

Member (SA)
Pretty much everything you said is right on Floyd. Your allright! Oh and by the way, I'm the last post. For a little while anyway.

Styleking

Member (SA)
Pretty much everything you said is right on Floyd. Your allright! Oh and by the way, I'm the last post. For a little while anyway.
Well, the last post for 11 hours and 20 minutes but that's still good.

jaetee

Member (SA)
BOOM!!!!!

How's it hangin' gang?

Came back for quick spell to sneak back in and desperately try to win this thing... LOL!

Fatdog

Staff member
jaetee said:
BOOM!!!!!

How's it hangin' gang?

Came back for quick spell to sneak back in and desperately try to win this thing... LOL!
You almost had it, John!

jaetee

Member (SA)
LOL! What's up guys.... doing okay... got laid off from my 20 year telecom job (which I have not missed for a minute) and am now switching to real estate... still listening to boomers and tapes, just not buying anymore. Sold my M90 to Transistorized, among a handful of other boxes I sold since and managed to pick up Hemiguy's superduper'd M71 a couple years ago. No real boombox activity since.

Too funny this thread is still alive! ;)

Fatdog

Staff member
Nice try, John, making a legit post to confuse us into forgetting the title of this topic. :lol:

But seriously, it's good to see posting every now and then.

Transistorized

Member (SA)
jaetee said:
LOL! What's up guys.... doing okay... got laid off from my 20 year telecom job (which I have not missed for a minute) and am now switching to real estate... still listening to boomers and tapes, just not buying anymore. Sold my M90 to Transistorized, among a handful of other boxes I sold since and managed to pick up Hemiguy's superduper'd M71 a couple years ago. No real boombox activity since.

What a coincidence Jaetee. I'm outside 3 sheets to the wind letting the M90 breath on number 7 of the volume dial as I read your comment :-)

She's been a great companion since the repair of the potentiometer. I am taking great care of her :-)

jaetee

Member (SA)
Transistorized said:

What a coincidence Jaetee. I'm outside 3 sheets to the wind letting the M90 breath on number 7 of the volume dial as I read your comment :-)

She's been a great companion since the repair of the potentiometer. I am taking great care of her :-)
WOW... 3 sheets and blasting that thing on 7 is an earful! LOL!

Glad she's treating you right and still sounding good, that's a fantastic box you got there. I've mostly been listening to an Aiwa TPR-950 these days. And when it's not that one, it's Hemiguy's old M71. Keep Blasting!

(nobody else post please, I would really like to win) :)

Transistorized

Member (SA)
We should go back in this thread and determine two things.

1: Who has the most posts
2: Who has lasted the longest before getting booted...lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.