Last post wins!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

floyd

Boomus Fidelis
If I wasn't so God damn poor I swear we have some m************ meets you would not forget would be like meeting Stone Cold Steve Austin with a big ass ghetto blaster.

Fatdog

Staff member
JVC Floyd said:
If I wasn't so God damn poor I swear we have some m************ meets you would not forget would be like meeting Stone Cold Steve Austin with a big ass ghetto blaster.
Ahh, Floyd... you certainly have a way with words. :-D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8d8h1lbzoHY

Lasonic TRC-920

JVC Floyd said:
One less shot of whiskey per night and...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OORsz2d1H7s

Ghettoboom767

Member (SA)
I agree on this!
I’ll bring a special Fatty Arbuckle Boombox!!😮😊😎📻📻
Even a Coby grail and a couple of disposable floating boomboxes!!(lol)😊📻📻

Ken

Member (SA)
Lasonic TRC-920 said:
One less shot of whiskey per night and...
Yeah Chris, one less shot per night. You know what we'll end up with then, don't you.....

Batman_1989_-_Lawrence.jpg

MyOhMy

Member (SA)
"Don't hold back." I said, bending over in the middle of the garden. "Please, please give it everything you've got." He didn't need telling twice, he hadn't played leapfrog in years!!! :lol:

Fatdog

Staff member
MyOhMy said:
"Don't hold back." I said, bending over in the middle of the garden. "Please, please give it everything you've got." He didn't need telling twice, he hadn't played leapfrog in years!!! :lol:
16513503025_4eefff2c97_n.jpg

MyOhMy

Member (SA)
"Do it, do it NOW" I begged him with desperation in my voice. "Okay" he said and tied my hands behind my back then fastened a gag over my mouth. "But there must be better ways to stop eating chocolate!" he said worryingly.

Fatdog

Staff member
I'm beginning to think that Christine has a secret stash of romance novels that aren't really romance novels. :lol: :w00t:

T-STER

Member (SA)
MyOhMy said:
"Do it, do it NOW" I begged him with desperation in my voice. "Okay" he said and tied my hands behind my back then fastened a gag over my mouth. "But there must be better ways to stop eating chocolate!" he said worryingly.
Or she has been watching some Benny Hill/CarryOn movies :D

Status
Not open for further replies.