Mrs. Fatdog

Member (SA)
Jul 13, 2011
Middle TN
redbenjoe said:
soooooooooooooooooo happy with my card
THANKS
and wishing everybody a very happy holiday season
So glad you like your special extra item Ira.

Sorry that we missed two years, lots of stuff going on around the doghouse.

Merry Boomas to each and every one my boys!

crazygamer

Member (SA)
Jul 31, 2015
Estonia, Tallinn
Now finally, on 28th of December, i got hold of my Boomas card, thank you for the card and happy new "Boomas" year fulfilled with new finds and boxes ! :w00t: :thumbsup: :breakdance:

Fatdog

Staff member
May 3, 2009
crazygamer said:
Now finally, on 28th of December, i got hold of my Boomas card, thank you for the card and happy new "Boomas" year fulfilled with new finds and boxes ! :w00t: :thumbsup: :breakdance:
Yes!! I am happy that the card found you, but I am sorry that it took so long. I was late in sending it.

Hmm, I am thinking you were the last one waiting, so all the Boomas cards might be delivered!! :thumbsup:

crazygamer

Member (SA)
Jul 31, 2015
Estonia, Tallinn
Fatdog said:
Yes!! I am happy that the card found you, but I am sorry that it took so long. I was late in sending it.

Hmm, I am thinking you were the last one waiting, so all the Boomas cards might be delivered!! :thumbsup:
It´s my very first christmas card ever received, therefore it´s very special to me. I was probably the last one, but it was worth all the waiting ! :yes:

Fatdog

Staff member
May 3, 2009
JVC Floyd said:
I just got mine. It was in time for Christmas but I just checked my p.o. Box and there it was. Thank you!.
Yours was returned to me. Luckily the post office included your new P.O. box. ;-)

I had a few cards returned this year. :-/

Northerner

Member (SA)
Apr 16, 2012
North West UK
And no one did a spoiler and posted a pic of the cards!

(tho if you look carefully some dope left theirs in the background on another pic...d'oh...and yes, it was me lol)

:-)

riker1068

Member (SA)
Jun 5, 2014
FLORIDA Jacksonville
Sure wish I could get previous years. You should consider offering up a previous years package for sale. Pergaps $10-$15 towards the donations page. Curious if other members would show interest.

Ken

Member (SA)
Aug 30, 2009
Bremerton, WA, USA
riker1068 said:
Sure wish I could get previous years. You should consider offering up a previous years package for sale. Pergaps $10-$15 towards the donations page. Curious if other members would show interest.
redbenjoe, on 22 Dec 2017 - 10:18 PM, said:
redbenjoe said:
well
its the thought that counts
so
wishing all you members very happy holidays
:hooray: :angelic: :thumbsup: :rock:
Yes. Yes it is.

**pictures card seen every day with it's new little friends**