2016 Merry Boomas Cards

trippy1313

Member (SA)
Jul 16, 2013
Seattle-Tacoma, WA
Thank you!!! Just went through the mail and saw it. My wife was really surprised, as she's still understanding how cool and friendly the people here are.

Merry Boomas to everyone!

Fatdog

Staff member
May 3, 2009
trippy1313 said:
Thank you!!! Just went through the mail and saw it. My wife was really surprised, as she's still understanding how cool and friendly the people here are.

Most excellent! :thumbsup:

T-STER

Member (SA)
Jul 14, 2014
UK
Northerner said:
Oh yeah! UK boomas card arrival!!!

Snap, mine arrived to !

trippy1313 said:

Ha my wife was the same, thought it was just me that got a card and when i told her "nope everyone had the option" she was surprised someone would go to all that trouble off their own back.

Merry Boomas to all and thanks so much to the Fatimus dee oh gee, much appreciated!!

Fatdog

Staff member
May 3, 2009
Hell yes! It seems that the mail is running much better this year for the Boomas cards - at least in Europe. Maybe the OZ members will be chiming in shortly.

crazygamer

Member (SA)
Jul 31, 2015
Estonia, Tallinn
Van Presence said:
Yes I'm guessing NZ might be last? Iv not seen anything yet but I'll post when I get. Haven't had a Xmas card for years. Exciting!
I suppose Estonia is last this time as our postal system is helpless and not working too well during those holidays. :yes: We´ll see.

Fatdog

Staff member
May 3, 2009
It's nice to see some of the far away places get the cards before Christmas. I am still waiting to hear from Estonia. :-)

crazygamer

Member (SA)
Jul 31, 2015
Estonia, Tallinn
Fatdog said:
It's nice to see some of the far away places get the cards before Christmas. I am still waiting to hear from Estonia. :-)
Estonia is quiet because of our postal service Omniva that is next to useless during holidays :lol: I´ll wait and see with great interest ! :yes: