Which models have the "Biggest bass and highest highs"?

Radio raheem

Member (SA)
May 13, 2009
uk
i would choose the big ben over the 920 any day Reli. the only good thing about the 920 is those stunning looks

Sel The Don

Member (SA)
Jun 5, 2015
Bursa, Turkey
I've never listened to a Big Ben, would love to have a listen to it. True though, the 920k could do with more power.

My little Conion C124F is a surprise, not much in the way of bass but it gets LOUD and is pretty clear with the high end.
Once I'm in my new house I'll try and review all of the boxes I have as I've not had a listen to them for so long!

panabox1

Member (SA)
Mar 17, 2010
Ghettoman said:
I have always liked the bass and highs from the Panasonic DT680, the bass is lovely and the treble is also nice, but like a lot of other boxes, its not the loudest..
Yea it sounds like a mini home system. Very powerful bass. The bass is phenomenal and so clean and goes deep. If u add the SpotEQ app on your phone and adjust the 30hz to max and all other frequencies about 80% lower, this box turns into a bass monster!

atarijen

Member (SA)
Mar 11, 2021
usa
If you really want to go for the Gusto get a good G f-777 and replace the speakers with modern ones this combination will absolutely f****** destroy any of the other boxes.

The GF 777 is a very powerful Boombox with shity speakers.
What are the best replacement speakers for sharp 777?

JVC Floyd

Inactive (Delete)
May 6, 2009
Maryland USA.
What are the best replacement speakers for sharp 777?
This box has a very strong amplifier for the two middle speakers which you can use 4 ohm 6.5 inch subwoofers or a component speaker woofer 4 ohm . You can also use 4 ohm 6.5 in car speakers coaxials for the outer set of woofers. Really any decent brand of car speaker will get the job done.

atarijen

Member (SA)
Mar 11, 2021
usa
This box has a very strong amplifier for the two middle speakers which you can use 4 ohm 6.5 inch subwoofers or a component speaker woofer 4 ohm . You can also use 4 ohm 6.5 in car speakers coaxials for the outer set of woofers. Really any decent brand of car speaker will get the job done.
And the tweeters? :) Already swapped the full range drivers. Thank you