Everybody read this please and comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

redbenjoe

I Am Legend
May 6, 2009
florida
john --i was both thrilled and amazed !!

while i was reading several posts by both you and fatdog --on the s2g -
that were extreme confrontational to the 'oh-so-powerful' pf moderator --

especially - that both of you had not seemed to be , in any way, a focus of his egomaniac
behavior (as i had always been)

it took lots of guts - to take your likely chances of getting banned -
and then finally - fatdog WAS banned from s2g-

so thats all about THAT !!

-----------------------------------------------------------
but i want to add that i feel bad about something -

-our other moderator jens --has ALWAYS been a great person --and more helpful than we ever
could have asked for --
nobody had the s2g spirit like jens did --NOBODY !!! :-D

he told us all that he was very busy --
so he , in effect -- TRUSTED the MANY YEARS of goodwill of s2g to his friend (i guess)???
pf --
but pfs NEED for power -- or whatever his problems are ????
badly abused jens trust-

so --to put it bluntly -
our friend jens was stabbed in the back.

i have no doubt that jens wanted to provide a totally fun and peaceful site
for all of us to enjoy --like THIS site.

jens -- in case you visit this good site (i HOPE you do)--
i and probably all of us here are still bigtime JENS FANS !!!

jaetee

Member (SA)
May 5, 2009
Florida's West Coast
:agree:

I'm a huge Jens fan and consider him a friend. I hope that he is able to pull that knife out of his back and fully recover. I too feel he was betrayed. Maybe not intentionally, but betrayed nonetheless.

I know that if PF were no longer a moderator at S2G, then I'd be much more enthusiastic about posting there and I'm sure the mood of the place would lighten up and the dark clound looming there would pass.

Jens, if you're reading this, please know that there's a lot of love for you here!

JT

Ghettoboom767

Member (SA)
May 6, 2009
USA
Hi Jaetee & everyone-Jens was always kind to me on the other board,.
He found my first party radio and I only gave him a decrpition.
He has a vast amount of knowledge.
I'm sorry he is entrenched in this mess because of that PF guy. :sadno:
I hope he figures it out and get's rid of the problem!
Have a great one-GB. :-)

appleknocker

Member (SA)
May 6, 2009
indiana
RBJ - your thoughts and words concerning Jens are right on the mark and well said. I agree 100%
I plan to be here almost 100% - the only times I will use st2g is to see what is for sale, to read tech info (to try to keep learning) and to search old threads for needed info on repair issues. Also to search what old posts might show up with opinions on if a boombox is a good one to own or not.
As far as all collection pics, personal stories, and stuff like that will come here. I would also post here first if I try to sell anything, or need parts, boomboxes and wait for a week or so before trying st2g if no deals can take place here first.

petergriffin

Member (SA)
May 11, 2009
wow, I had no idea what happened with fatdog/PF et al. WOW. I really haven't had time to visit S2G in the past few months. I kinda felt guilty signing up here, because after all, if it wasn't for S2G WE would not have met at all.

I think I'll still go to both, both more to this forum, since it seems like all the members that originally welcomed me to s2g are here:)

jaredscottfla

Member (SA)
May 6, 2009
Florida
redbenjoe said:
john --i was both thrilled and amazed !!

while i was reading several posts by both you and fatdog --on the s2g -
that were extreme confrontational to the 'oh-so-powerful' pf moderator --

especially - that both of you had not seemed to be , in any way, a focus of his egomaniac
behavior (as i had always been)

it took lots of guts - to take your likely chances of getting banned -
and then finally - fatdog WAS banned from s2g-

so thats all about THAT !!

-----------------------------------------------------------
but i want to add that i feel bad about something -

-our other moderator jens --has ALWAYS been a great person --and more helpful than we ever
could have asked for --
nobody had the s2g spirit like jens did --NOBODY !!! :-D

he told us all that he was very busy --
so he , in effect -- TRUSTED the MANY YEARS of goodwill of s2g to his friend (i guess)???
pf --
but pfs NEED for power -- or whatever his problems are ????
badly abused jens trust-

so --to put it bluntly -
our friend jens was stabbed in the back.

i have no doubt that jens wanted to provide a totally fun and peaceful site
for all of us to enjoy --like THIS site.

jens -- in case you visit this good site (i HOPE you do)--
i and probably all of us here are still bigtime JENS FANS !!!
my point exactly in the off topic thread ira :agree:

jaredscottfla

Member (SA)
May 6, 2009
Florida
petergriffin said:
wow, I had no idea what happened with fatdog/PF et al. WOW. I really haven't had time to visit S2G in the past few months. I kinda felt guilty signing up here, because after all, if it wasn't for S2G WE would not have met at all.

I think I'll still go to both, both more to this forum, since it seems like all the members that originally welcomed me to s2g are here:)
:agree: :hi: carvin,glad your here,i did ck in on s2go,shame it's a ghost town but things here are def much more relaxing,the constant power grab in fighting and bullshit was getting on my nerves,seriously. :annoyed:
Bobby was right when he welcomed me on here saying this place on't give me a Heart attack,well it's true more and more recently s2go's infighting and bullshit was giving me chest pains! I still ck in and post when i feel i can contribute positivly and like i said in this thread i'm keeping my membership,just like most will be posting there and contributing alot less.

jaredscottfla

Member (SA)
May 6, 2009
Florida
yep,me too,i recognized a couple earlier today the other 3-4 never met,one new poster i did reply in his thread,also macdude posted in the sale section the other day,but not again,someone should invite him,but being a college kid he's a little flighty :lol:

blah blah

Member (SA)
May 8, 2009
deep fluffy powdercountry
i really like the layout and function over here way betta. the vibe too. i have to admit i haven't gone back to check out whats new there since i moved here, less of a comment on a problem over there, just not much time and this seems the place to spend it.

i also like wise asses and they seem to be here :-P

probably will check it from time to time but this has the vibe of a community of fun. :afro:

i mean check my fro....

THAFUZZ

Member (SA)
May 5, 2009
Midwest, USA
I'll be moving here fro good. I've still popped in just to check my PMs and confirm how dead is still is there. The majority of my friends and all the big players/active posters are here now anyway. :rock:

71spud

Member (SA)
May 7, 2009
blah blah said:
i also like wise asses and they seem to be here :-P
That is good enough for me!!!

~S2G Full Lurk Mode Activated~

~Boomboxery installed as Primary Time-Waster~

Yup.... it feels right. Plus where else can you get :choco:

Status
Not open for further replies.