Bumpboxx renounces partnerships with some

Northerner

Member (SA)
Apr 16, 2012
North West UK
Jeez they really are a bunch of tw*ts aren’t they...they seem to have worked really hard at pissing off the entire collecting community

MyOhMy

Member (SA)
Jul 26, 2015
Sleaford, Lincolnshire, UK.
Northerner said:
Jeez they really are a bunch of tw*ts aren’t they...they seem to have worked really hard at pissing off the entire collecting community
Many, many years ago any company behaving like this *may* have got away with it but, in these days of world wide instant social communications, they'll end up being the biggest losers when the company goes t1ts up once the word spreads. Only a blind fool takes another person for a fool without understanding the consequences of their own unscrupulous actions. :yes:

metalhandbag

Member (SA)
Oct 26, 2011
uk manchester
MyOhMy said:
Many, many years ago any company behaving like this *may* have got away with it but, in these days of world wide instant social communications, they'll end up being the biggest losers when the company goes t1ts up once the word spreads. Only a blind fool takes another person for a fool without understanding the consequences of their own unscrupulous actions. :yes:
. Here endeth the lesson .

Styleking

Member (SA)
Mar 16, 2011
Boston, MA.
Bluetooth speakers do have a level of usefulness, poorly run companies who are only out to make a quick buck, do not.......

Bye Felicia! :thumbsdown:

JVC Floyd

Inactive (Delete)
May 6, 2009
Maryland USA.
jimmyjimmy19702010 said:
These Bumpboxx guys must be scary dudes as nobody is willing to actually say what they did to them!
Like Rambo said "keep pushing and I'll give you a war you won't believe".

Like I said **** these bumpboxx motherfuckers put me in jail I won't even try to make bail , put me in the gas chamber and watch me inhale.

Ghettoman

Member (SA)
Jul 7, 2018
Manchester, England
i have seen the bumpbox on a video, but i was never keen on them, they looked home made with a kitchen door handle on the top, i did like the dancy beat lights on the front though, they look cool,
you better off away from them shady people, its obvious they are deceiving people, just let them carry on, they wont be trading for long. just sit back and watch them destroy themselves.

baddboybill

Member (SA)
Jul 14, 2009
Hudson Florida
I’m just reading this thread for first time...Geez, glad I never got one. Darn things are to expensive and I couldn’t see spending that kind of money !!! I’d rather spend $500-$600 on a Magnavox d8443. 😂 lol

jimmyjimmy19702010

Member (SA)
May 5, 2012
Sunny Brisbane, Australia
If maximum loudness and bling is your thing and you’re rich and don’t give a damn about build quality, reliability or longevity, get yourself a Bumpboxx. :rock:
They’re.......um........ really.........um......... LOUD!!!!!! :-)

JVC Floyd

Inactive (Delete)
May 6, 2009
Maryland USA.
Let's see .
ugly case
ugly woofers
ugly tweeters
ugly square hole in the front
ugly handle
ugly grills
ugly corner guards
no controls on the front or top
shaped like sugar wafer
I guess hitting every limb on its way down the ugly tree was mandatory lol.

Transistorized

Member (SA)
Jun 19, 2012
USA
JVC Floyd said:
Let's see .
ugly case
ugly woofers
ugly tweeters
ugly square hole in the front
ugly handle
ugly grills
ugly corner guards
no controls on the front or top
shaped like sugar wafer
I guess hitting every limb on its way down the ugly tree was mandatory lol.
I've been beating the ever living hell out of mine trying to kill it. Thing won't die Floyd...lol. At least not from use. It's like playing whack-a-mole. I can blast until my neighbors are pissed and my wife is ready for divorce...2 hours of a blue blinking to steady blue charge light.. the damn thing is ready for another 12hr bashing :lol:

Reli

Member (SA)
Dec 24, 2010
USA
Lasonic TRC-920 said:
I saw this on Instagram, thought I would post it up. Not sure what caused it, but Stryder AKA Hip Hop Trooper posted a video of him throwing away a bunch of Bumpboxx promotional materials with the hashtag #GetGone

IMG_20180727_174308.png
IMG_20180727_174335.png
IMG_20180727_174353.png
IMG_20180727_174414.png
IMG_20180727_174430.png
IMG_20180727_174448.png
A video of his new steed. Wouldn't doubt it would smoke a Bumpboxx.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjBcD9eFN2c