Official Boombox Magazine

Status
Not open for further replies.

hemiguy2006

Member (SA)
May 5, 2009
Lasonic TRC-920 said:
BTW, do you have an instagram account? With your permission we would like to post this picture on instagram and tag you in it.
yes I do and yes you can. I have already posted it to my account.
Hemiguy2006

BoomboxMag

Member (SA)
Jul 30, 2016
Los Angeles
www.boomboxmag.com
Dang that sucks! I know it's a stupid question but did you maybe typo something in your address? haha
Magcloud has great customer service, if you send them an email I am sure they can help you get it sorted out. If you want to take the time to contact them. Unfortunately there is nothing I can do on my side. When I uploaded the first issue I had a problem so I sent them an email. I had a response the next day, and they contacted me multiple times to make sure my issue was handled. So I know they will help you out. Sorry again and thanks for your support!!

Will
Boombox Magazine

Mistahkeith said:
I just tried to order one. It said The USPS could not find your address. Ha!!!

BoomboxMag

Member (SA)
Jul 30, 2016
Los Angeles
www.boomboxmag.com
Awesome thanks so much for your support and enthusiasm it is much appreciated. We hope you enjoy it and look forward to you sharing a photo when it arrives!

Will
Boombox Magazine

ralrein1 said:
Alrighty,I just ordered my inaugural copy of boombox magazine! Can't wait for it to get here. I'm stoked!!!Oh boy is this great!Said in Flounders voice from National Lampoons Animal House.

Mistahkeith

Requiem Æternam
May 1, 2013
The Keys
BoomboxMag said:
Dang that sucks! I know it's a stupid question but did you maybe typo something in your address? haha
Magcloud has great customer service, if you send them an email I am sure they can help you get it sorted out. If you want to take the time to contact them. Unfortunately there is nothing I can do on my side. When I uploaded the first issue I had a problem so I sent them an email. I had a response the next day, and they contacted me multiple times to make sure my issue was handled. So I know they will help you out. Sorry again and thanks for your support!!

Will
Boombox Magazine
No Will. No typo. That was like the third time I tried. I'll hit up customer service. Thanks Bro

BoomboxMag

Member (SA)
Jul 30, 2016
Los Angeles
www.boomboxmag.com
Well the only issue that is out is the one everyone has been sharing and it will be available forever at any time. So at this time there are no back-issues at the moment. I guess in October when the second issue drops the current issue will be a back-issue and it will be available any time still. Since this isn't a subscription based magazine and a print per order it will always be available. Well as long as the print company we use stays in bushiness haha.

Hope my rambling answer helps haha. :-P

Will
Boombox Magazine

Superduper said:
When are the back-issues going to be available again? I know there was some discussions that this was going to happen?

Superduper

Member (SA)
Ok, thanks for the answer. My bad, for whatever reason, I was under the impression that the current issue was already like the 3rd one. Makes sense now.
BoomboxMag said:
Well the only issue that is out is the one everyone has been sharing and it will be available forever at any time. So at this time there are no back-issues at the moment. I guess in October when the second issue drops the current issue will be a back-issue and it will be available any time still. Since this isn't a subscription based magazine and a print per order it will always be available. Well as long as the print company we use stays in bushiness haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.