Official Boombox Magazine

Status
Not open for further replies.

-GZ-

Member (SA)
Oct 8, 2010
Boom Central
Lasonic TRC-920 said:
OK cool, that means an extra $1.00 for the second copy. Hey, someone has to stuff it in an envelope!

Thanks again GZ!
Well worth it. One to read and one to frame.

T-STER

Member (SA)
Jul 14, 2014
UK
I've ordered mine and will definitely be ordering each issue, been waiting for something like this. Respect to Chris and Darkside Will, i think we'll all suport it as much as possible and happily pay up for more issues.

Lasonic TRC-920

Feb 16, 2010
Naples, Italy
Issue 2 is already coming together and is going to be SLAM packed with not only the Vegas meet but tons of other contents that has already be captured.

im_alan_partridge

Member (SA)
Jul 21, 2010
London, England.
T-STER said:
I've ordered mine and will definitely be ordering each issue, been waiting for something like this. Respect to Chris and Darkside Will, i think we'll all suport it as much as possible and happily pay up for more issues.
Hey Tre
How much did it cost in total with shipping to the UK? Also can you pay with Paypal?
Ta

T-STER

Member (SA)
Jul 14, 2014
UK
im_alan_partridge said:
Hey Tre
How much did it cost in total with shipping to the UK? Also can you pay with Paypal?
Ta
Mine was $16.50 including shipping mate and yes i paid by paypal. You have to register first but it was pretty quick n easy.

Lasonic TRC-920

Feb 16, 2010
Naples, Italy
im_alan_partridge said:
Ok, thanks Tre.

I might wait for issue 2 and see if i can get 1 and 2 together :-)
Good point!

We will be making past issues available so you can do just that. Order multipal at one time to save on shipping.

T-STER said:
Mine was $16.50 including shipping mate and yes i paid by paypal. You have to register first but it was pretty quick n easy.
Thanks for posting that information, We were wondering what shipping would be for overseas customers. Looks to be $2.00 more.

Reli

Member (SA)
Dec 24, 2010
USA
Just saw this. Wow. Didn't know you were in on this!

I think I remember someone mentioning the idea, but wasn't sure it was going to happen Congrats!

Lasonic TRC-920

Feb 16, 2010
Naples, Italy
redbenjoe said:
got one -- THANKS or creating all this :thumbsup: :rock:
Thank you Ira!

Huge content coming for issue two:
International Boombox Meet
Boombox Brazil
Skateboarding and Boomboxes
plus exclusive online content with the purchase of the magazine!

Status
Not open for further replies.