Official Boombox Magazine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lasonic TRC-920

Feb 16, 2010
Naples, Italy
Awesome Radio Active!

I haven't gotten mine yet :bang: :lol: :lol: :lol: I can't wait!

DarkSideWill and I put in 10 hours today on content. Working on layouts, interviews. Lots of good stuff coming.

BoomboxMag

Member (SA)
Jul 30, 2016
Los Angeles
www.boomboxmag.com
Radio-Active said:
Got it!! Great job. I like the full page photos.
Can't wait for the skateboard issue.
Awesome thank you very much appreciate the support and the great feed back! DO you have an Instagram account? Would love to post this picture on our Instagram and tag you in it?

Lasonic TRC-920

Feb 16, 2010
Naples, Italy
Superduper said:
Chris, please follow up and let us know if and when this option is available. I didn't even notice issue 1 and now you are into #2?
Hi Norm,

I just spoke with Will and YES, all issues will remain available for purchase should you want to save on shipping or buy past issues.

But keep in mind, Boombox Magazine will not be coming out as a monthly. More like a quarterly (possibly more). The next issue will be in October which will follow the Las Vegas Meet September 23rd & 24th. Our goal is to have it out 2 weeks after the meet hence the reason we are hustling now to get it built. This will allow us to just insert the Vegas story and POW! Available.

Will and I are brainstorming to find the most cost effective way to get this out to everyone. We are also looking into other print suppliers for better deals. We are currently using MagCloud because Will has used them in the past and we know the quality of the product already.

Having all the issues available will allow purchasers the option to wait till 3-4 or 5 issues are available to order to save that shipping cost. This is especially helpful for those over seas.

Radio-Active

Member (SA)
Dec 11, 2015
NorCal Redwood Coast
BoomboxMag said:
Awesome thank you very much appreciate the support and the great feed back! DO you have an Instagram account? Would love to post this picture on our Instagram and tag you in it?
Sorry,not on Instagram,but feel free to do whatever you want with the pic.

Lasonic TRC-920

Feb 16, 2010
Naples, Italy
hemiguy2006 said:
image.jpeg
Got mine today. Very impressed with the quality of the printing.

Thumbing through it now.
AWESOME!

Huge content for the next issue, interviews, on location photo shoots tons of good stuff coming after the International Boombox Summit at the end of September.

Status
Not open for further replies.