Beware of USA ebay seller: volodymyry123

docs

Member (SA)
Jun 26, 2010
United Kingdom
Contact ebay directly on the phone and explain it all. They will remove neg feedback left and probably investigate all his previous actions and hold his account. Trust me.this is the first step right here.
Just be careful with this guy, he could be psycho.

Transistorized

Member (SA)
Jun 19, 2012
USA
This is why I am always afraid to sell anything on eBay anymore. You pack up a great item, they claim its crap, send you back crap and you are the one left hanging while they have a great radio with their money back. WTH :blink: :huh: :thumbsdown:

Radio raheem

Member (SA)
May 13, 2009
uk
i sold a £500 walkman on ebay, the buyer kept the money and the walkman....screw selling on ebay

Fatdog

Staff member
May 3, 2009
Rimmer36 said:
i sold a £500 walkman on ebay, the buyer kept the money and the walkman....screw selling on ebay
Was that the guy in Houston?

Radio raheem

Member (SA)
May 13, 2009
uk
Fatdog said:
Was that the guy in Houston?
No it wasn't decentman4you lol, as it goes i quite like the guy haha

Reli said:
£500 for a Walkman? Damn
it was a sony dd9 Reli lad, there are sellers asking over £1000 for them :yes: :-)

Atari

Member (SA)
May 1, 2019
Ebay Seller VolodymyrYelenets is a piece of garbage. I spoke to his ex and she said he has scammed a ton people

Tinman

Member (SA)
Mar 4, 2019
USA
I know he out bid me on an auction earlier this year.
I left it in my "ended" watch list waiting to see if he was going to relist it.
Sure enough, a few weeks later it popped up $6-700 over the price he paid.
Of course it sold.
Like they say, if it isn't selling, raise the price.
Not only are his prices high but his shipping charges are ridiculous.
I'm glad I read this.
I never blocked anyone before and had to look up how to do it.
He's #1 on my list.

Superduper

Member (SA)
Tinman said:
I know he out bid me on an auction earlier this year.........
I never blocked anyone before and had to look up how to do it.
He's #1 on my list.
He’s in my block list & I would never want to have anything to do with him. But if he outbid you legitimately, what’s the problem? Buy enough boomboxes & you are gonna be outbid plenty & many, so don’t let getting outbid & flip consume you. Rather just don’t buy from him but most of all, don’t sell to him and the reason is because he is one grand A-Ho scammer.

Tinman

Member (SA)
Mar 4, 2019
USA
I didn't say I had a problem with it.
I've bought and sold plenty on there and know how it and people work.
I could have easily outbid him but had just bought the same model.
It's amazes me that a person won't bid on a box at $300 + $45 shipping but will buy off this nitwit that maybe runs a cloth over it then sells it a few weeks later for $900 + $125 shipping.

Superduper

Member (SA)
I've noticed that a lot of young millenials have more money than time. I agree that a little elbow grease goes a long way towards restoring these things. But not everyone has the time or desire to learn the craft, and don't mind spending the money to get what they want. My daughter has no problem plunking down $20 to get her truck washed. To me, that's $20 that is just washed down the drain, because in one hour on a nice afternoon, I can do it myself. But times are changing.

Tinman

Member (SA)
Mar 4, 2019
USA
Literally $20 down the drain, lol.
I just took up collecting these more recently and it can be addictive.
To bring something "back to life" while most would toss it in the trash is extremely satisfying even if I can't get everything working 100%.
If people do a search on this guy's name, hopefully it'll lead them here so they can see the tactics he's used to acquire some of his boxes then they can decide if they want to take the chance of purchasing from him.

BoomBastic!

Member (SA)
Sep 10, 2019
I have been in contact with them about a box I had interest in. I send him a message like 3 times asking him specifically about the box I liked because his description in the auction really didn't suffice.
Each time he dodged the question and replied about everything but what I asked.
They literally gave answers to questions I didn't ask..
I am glad I didn't get sucked in to being their sucker!...But I sure did come close!