Beware of USA ebay seller: volodymyry123

Superduper

Member (SA)
I don't take chances anymore, and block people left and right if I think for one second that they have questionable reputations. In fact, when I look at my eBay block list, there's folks on there I don't even recognize anymore or why they are blocked. Many are already no-longer-registered. Does it hurt my sales? Maybe a little since there's less bidders, but I sleep a whole lot better. Doesn't take many such bad transactions to try your sanity. And I need my sanity more than I need every last sale or every last dollar. I will say this though... for those of you that already know of this dude's past reputation and still decide to do business with him (or anyone else on the **** list), I feel for you but you choose your own bed. There's lots of good people in the world, and unfortunately, lots of bad. Your life will be much more enjoyable and fulfilling if you try to limit your associations with the good. Leave the bad for others, you don't need them in your life, and the few extra bucks... it really won't make you any richer or poorer in the long run.

blu_fuz

Staff member
Jun 3, 2009
WI
I canceled the transaction and blocked him. 2 second chance offers were sent to other bidders and it's a ghost town. I relisted.

blu_fuz

Staff member
Jun 3, 2009
WI
Can't file a non-paying bidder alert when you cancel a transaction. And like you said, why bother at this point? My sanity is more valuable than dealing with this guy.

liquorbox69

Member (SA)
Jul 9, 2017
Minnesota, USA
This guy (volodymyry123) is a total POS! He outbid me on a boombox once on ebay. No big deal, but then he re-listed it for $600 more than he paid! I know it was the same boombox because it had the exact small flaws (small nicks, engraving, and light scratches.)

I also saw the red strap for sale on ebay. Very obvious the listing was for the strap, not the RC-M70 Joe. I'm watching your re-list now. Wish me luck!

I will never buy anything from this loser. From what I've read, I'm guessing he likes to bait and switch radios as well. If volodymyry123 were my dog, I would bring him to the vet and have him put to sleep.

(Other than that, he seems like a swell guy!)

Atari

Member (SA)
May 1, 2019
So this Volodymyr guy has stolen from me now too. I sold him a Clairtone 7980 for $710 then he received it and claimed it was broken. Ebay refunded his money and he sent me back a different item. They also refunded him the shipping cost and charged me for the return.
The thing is though, I have family in law enforcement in his area and they have started to pursue the matter for me.
They already confirmed that he has a criminal record and have a lot of info on him.
He has stolen from the wrong guy this time

Northerner

Member (SA)
Apr 16, 2012
North West UK
Atari said:
So this Volodymyr guy has stolen from me now too. I sold him a Clairtone 7980 for $710 then he received it and claimed it was broken. Ebay refunded his money and he sent me back a different item. They also refunded him the shipping cost and charged me for the return.
The thing is though, I have family in law enforcement in his area and they have started to pursue the matter for me.
They already confirmed that he has a criminal record and have a lot of info on him.
Go get him!!! :-)

Reli

Member (SA)
Dec 24, 2010
USA
Dude needs to get a job, instead of buying boxes, pretending to "refurbish" them, and re-selling them at two or three times the price.

baddboybill

Member (SA)
Jul 14, 2009
Hudson Florida
Atari said:
Glad someone can get this a hole. See if you can get my money back too. Lol. Good luck!!!!

Atari

Member (SA)
May 1, 2019
Closing in on him. The PC of sht cost me:

$34 extra shipping that I didn't charge him

$45 in NSF fees since my PayPal was in a dedicated account

$xx ? Return shipping

$?? Damage to my reputation because he topped it off by leaving me a negative feedback

He has a phony telephone number on Ebay leaving me no choice but to go to his residence