Beware of USA ebay seller: volodymyry123

blu_fuz

Staff member
Jun 3, 2009
WI
Just wondering, how this guy has so many mint radios all in the exact same condition, and WHY is he the only seller that always gets his asking price for M70's? $500+ every single auction. He has had to have 20+ M70's alone over the past year. I don't understand. Sold 9 M70's since April of this year.

redbenjoe

I Am Legend
May 6, 2009
florida
dont know --?? how he gets all these grails ...
but i do want to state that now 2 years later during 2015 i have had 3 good sales transactions with this ebyer

Vintage Man

Member (SA)
Apr 18, 2013
OSHAWA ONTARIO CANADA
gmail.com
blu_fuz said:
Just wondering, how this guy has so many mint radios all in the exact same condition, and WHY is he the only seller that always gets his asking price for M70's? $500+ every single auction. He has had to have 20+ M70's alone over the past year. I don't understand. Sold 9 M70's since April of this year.
I have wondering the same thing Joe.
I always see this guy with a minty box.
And top models.
I have no idea how he does it.

baddboybill

Member (SA)
Jul 14, 2009
Hudson Florida
Well I just got screwed by this guy Cuz I didnt remember this post. But he actually bought from me and didn't even message til 4 days after he got unit saying it wasn't good description but yet I think he bought it for parts and is trying to return it

Tandy

Member (SA)
Mar 22, 2018
Anyone here know if volodymyry123 and alpha.777 are the same person on ebay? Or- what volodymyry123 name is to be watching for to figure that out? Don't want to cancel someones bid just because they are from the same state, but if it is someone circumventing a block, well, thats different.

Tandy

Member (SA)
Mar 22, 2018
Well if nobody knows volodymyry123's last name or addresses he uses, I guess I ship and pray my buyer is not the same person. Russian sounding last name on my buyer, in Asheville NC. Wish me luck.

BassHead

Member (SA)
May 5, 2018
St Petersburg, FL
So what is the verdict about him? He does seem to have endless radios priced on the high side, but when they are on ebay for 30+ days its inevitable that someone with endless cash will take it! I actually figured he was part of this community.

blu_fuz

Staff member
Jun 3, 2009
WI
Man, I don't know about this guy. He won a strap auction I had on ebay that was listed for 7 days:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/New-RED-JVC-boombox-replica-strap-Fits-RC-M70-ghettoblaster-boom-box-carry/253992237471?hash=item3b231df99f:g:sbMAAOSwEp5b9LIo

Very easy description, nothing deceiving:
"Brand new RED replica boombox strap for JVC boomboxes. Fits RC-M70 and more. Free shipping in the USA. Approximately 5' long fully extended and 2.5' when collapsed.

Only the strap assembly is in the auction. No boomboxes are included, for listing demo only.

Ask for a shipping quote if you are outside the USA."

He messages me this morning:

"Hi can you cancel this order please I think this is a radio, Because I don’t need strap so sorry"

What the hell? Clear as day, strap only. No boomboxes are included. So now what? Honest mistake? Has he proven himself in the past that I should accept that he made a mistake or is he mad that the auction went as high as it did?

EDIT, the way I see it, the auction was very clear and he had 7 days to read it and ask any questions. If he asked me to retract his bid before the auction ended, I would have no problem with that.

My reply:
Not at this time, I can not cancel the order. The listing was very clear and available to read over for 7 days. If you contacted me before the auction ended I could have canceled your bid. Item is packaged and ready for delivery when your payment clears. Thank you, happy holidays!

Reli

Member (SA)
Dec 24, 2010
USA
That's like when I list a piece of clothing, I'll provide exact measurements, but some clown still asks to return it because it doesn't fit. Sorry but unlike most incompetent sellers, I provide exact measurements, and you should have compared them to your own clothing before bidding.

Superduper

Member (SA)
I've blocked him for ages. Not sure why more didn't do that. But if any buyer asks me to cancel a sale, I will do it and then immediately block him. Frankly, I wouldn't force a customer like that to remain in a transaction with me, I wouldn't want anything to do with him. He can leave bad feedback, file fraudulent claims, cause all sorts of crappy problems. Remember, this is eBay where the buyer is king, and all the scammers know this. eBay members are either scrupulous or unscrupulous and their behavior generally crosses both sides of the selling/buying aisle. I have never had one legitimate negative FB. Any neg I ever received were all scam FBs. The latest one is where I made a purchase of a DVD. I asked him questions about the item before I made a purchase (will it play in USA since it was supposed to be from overseas). He said yes and I purchased it. It was the lowest priced one. Maybe he changed his mind, then decided to cancel my order without any communication to me, I suppose he wanted to sell it for more now. If he had contacted me and let me know he couldn't fulfill the order, and he could make up any excuse, and I would've been OK. This had happened far too many times already and I always let things slide. Every time I purchase an item for cheaper than the seller wanted, they always cancel and refuse to ship. Anyhow, I left him negative feedback and he flew off the handle. Said he broke the item, left me tons of messages. I ignored him. Suddenly, he immediately turned around and purchased one of my items (a vial of touch up paint). At that point, referencing the touch up paint sale, he immediately continued on about the DVD and FB. Sensing that this was an attempt at extortion to correct FB, I contacted eBay and told them the story because I didn't want to ship his paint nor want any business with him. They recommended that I ship it because the buyer paid and could leave me neg for not shipping (like he did). So I went ahead and shipped. When he figured I wasn't going to edit the FB, he then left me a neg on the paint transaction, even though the whole PM trail only was about the DVD, an entirely different transaction. He left neg before the item even got to him, the FB said rude and all sorts of nasty stuff. Well, I contacted eBay and they removed his comments but the neg hit remained. I called again, they told me it might take a few days to disappear. It never did and I gave up. It's been slowly diluted, and now is only a hint of what it was. The bottom line is that bad customers can cause all sorts of problems which if nothing else, wastes tons of your valuable time. So if a customer gives me any hint of being a future problem, I'd gladly drop and block him like a hot potato.

Reactions: MA-R60

Styleking

Member (SA)
Mar 16, 2011
Boston, MA.
That guys been on the shiat list for years. I’m sure he pulls that crap all the time. eBay should ban a buyer who does this for a couple of weeks and then progressively longer if they continue to do it.