Any JVC / Victor RC M90's up for sale lately??

Radio raheem

Member (SA)
May 13, 2009
uk
I can think of at least 10 other boomboxes that command at least as much money as an M90. Mind you they might have to be boxed in mint condition to even compete price-wise but they do exist. Even me I couldn't see paying those high ass prices for boombox because I'm used to getting these boomboxes for several hundred dollars not several thousand.
The only reason I owned two m90s because the prices were reasonable and I love the Boombox I fell in love with it from first sight.
all of the hifi gear i own i doubt it came anywhere near to 4 grand. so yea i just don't get the 4 grand for a box thing lad

Last edited:

floyd

Member (SA)
Jan 9, 2022
Maryland usa
not as cheap as me . i gave 2 m90s away lol....i think fair is what your looking for lad
if I gave up smoking and drinking for a year I could buy a hella nice m90 lol. Also if I had to give up smoking and drinking I would probably just turn into a full-time werewolf because I don't see being too content.

Reactions: Radio raheem

Radio raheem

Member (SA)
May 13, 2009
uk
if I gave up smoking and drinking for a year I could buy a hella nice m90 lol. Also if I had to give up smoking and drinking I would probably just turn into a full-time werewolf because I don't see being too content.
i just wouldn't pay 4 grand for anything its not comprehendible lol....remember i am a neanderthal at the end of the day
remember my father created me but who created him a flipping ape lol

Last edited:

Radio raheem

Member (SA)
May 13, 2009
uk
In my lifetime I've easily spent $10,000 on car stereo equipment so but yes it's not unheard of to pay $4,000 for something but not for one boombox.
just spent 800 on some cans but they were 2 grand new lad......they sounded better than my hifi until the lead broke
another scam of ebay................nearly spent 4 grand on speakers a while ago but i just couldn't go through with it

4 grand for a 40 year old boombox that could break anytime not gunna happen lol

anyway had all the good boomboxes as you know.....the m90 being my entry level and none are worth that even if they work imho

Last edited:

Radio raheem

Member (SA)
May 13, 2009
uk
neither can i cant get 1 pound credit. wouldn't want it anyway heck i don't even have ebay anymore which is a good thing, there loss :beer2:

Last edited:

Radio raheem

Member (SA)
May 13, 2009
uk
i think that would be a way more than fair offer
offer someone else 2 grand they may take you up on that offer:)

Last edited:

Radio raheem

Member (SA)
May 13, 2009
uk
Nice! Had 2 M90Cs. Regret selling both!
i sold the most famous sunshinemix m90 last year lad. funny thing is i don't regret selling it.. keeping. it wasn't gunna bring good members like redbenjoe or others back
floyd more than deserves a good m90 he seriously does for all of his dedication to this forum over the years

some good fellow over there please help the guy out....who cares what they are worth in his case:cool::thumbsup:

part of the reason i can't sell my m90 is that i sold most of my collection a few months ago.....the m90 i have is the only 1 piece box i have

Last edited:
Reactions: floyd

Radio raheem

Member (SA)
May 13, 2009
uk
i sold the most famous sunshinemix m90 last year lad. funny thing is i don't regret selling it.. keeping. it wasn't gunna bring good members like redbenjoe or others back
floyd more than deserves a good m90 he seriously does for all of his dedication to this forum over the years

some good fellow over there please help the guy out....who cares what they are worth in his case:cool::thumbsup:

part of the reason i can't sell my m90 is that i sold most of my collection a few months ago.....the m90 i have is the only 1 piece box i have
i am willing to donate £500 for said m90 for Floyd gentlmen anybody else............i would ONLY trust superduper Norm with the money.... and would send as gift anybody else lads....lets make this happen :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Reactions: floyd