Any JVC / Victor RC M90's up for sale lately??

Superduper

Member (SA)
Yeah I just saw this reposted again on FB Marketplace... now it's $500. Some BS...smh
So going back to the topic at hand.... yeah, it seems cheep M90's aren't really available after all then. I wonder how many people sent family & friends payments to "hold" this boombox, and how many people are willing to chance navigating through the streets of IL to pick this thing up.

Reactions: Brownlow

Reli

Member (SA)
Dec 24, 2010
USA
Or how about the one that keeps resurfacing on Ebay with fake packaging and paperwork

Eric

Member (SA)
May 7, 2009
Kalamazoo
A bit off-topic from M90, but have you guys seen this Aiwa 770 on Ebay. Something is very strange with the auction. It has been sold, canceled and relisted about 10 times. I had it in my watched items so you can see the relisting after relisting. Price changes from 79 to 99 back and forth.

Aiwa 770.png

Superduper

Member (SA)
Oh I dunno. Price doesn’t seem too bad at first but if you read the description and peruse the photos, it’s a pretty rough example. The sold and relisting could be buyer changed mind after realizing it’s rougher than expected. If this is on your watch list, and you’re interested, just buy it.

floyd

Member (SA)
Jan 9, 2022
Maryland usa
Resellers know what the f*** they have I mean are they that f****** naive everybody who finds a Dusty old Boombox it always turns out to be a conion or an M90. Why the f*** is it every time somebody finds a Boombox it's it's never a sound design or an Emerson it's always some desirable collectible expensive Boombox for some reason.

floyd

Member (SA)
Jan 9, 2022
Maryland usa
:w00t: :lol: I’m sure it only seems that way. I found lots of Emerson, Soundesign, Lloyds and other stuff but never bother to talk about or share them. It’s like “look! I found an acorn by the tree!” Nah, I’m not gonna share to be inundated with LaDeeDahs.
Hell I bought an fh7 on Craigslist for $25 from the original owner who lives close by and by happen stance was Japanese and very nice and once the deal was done never strayed from it so I'm happy but also sound like a hypocrite.

floyd

Member (SA)
Jan 9, 2022
Maryland usa
Hell I bought an fh7 on Craigslist for $25 from the original owner who lives close by and by happen stance was Japanese and very nice and once the deal was done never strayed from it so I'm happy but also sound like a hypocrite.
I found JVC m90s and c100 for sale on Craigslist that were legitimate ads but these guys wanted f****** top dollar and I had to drive into Baltimore md to pick them up and that wasn't even an option never mind the price lol.

Reli

Member (SA)
Dec 24, 2010
USA
:w00t: :lol: I’m sure it only seems that way. I found lots of Emerson, Soundesign, Lloyds and other stuff but never bother to talk about or share them. It’s like “look! I found an acorn by the tree!” Nah, I’m not gonna share to be inundated with LaDeeDahs.
Well, I was pleasantly surprised when I received this Soundesign:

Tinman

Member (SA)
Mar 4, 2019
USA
I found JVC m90s and c100 for sale on Craigslist that were legitimate ads but these guys wanted f****** top dollar and I had to drive into Baltimore md to pick them up and that wasn't even an option never mind the price lol.
Are you saying it's dangerous to drive into Baltimore with a big wad of cash?
Well, I was pleasantly surprised when I received this Soundesign:

Aka of 5259 and scr-8?

floyd

Member (SA)
Jan 9, 2022
Maryland usa
Are you saying it's dangerous to drive into Baltimore with a big wad of cash?

Aka of 5259 and scr-8?
Well I might go to Baltimore to visit my good friend old school Scott who lives there. It helps knowing somebody who is from there but don't take your ass down there at night and keep the windows rolled up.

Reactions: Tinman