Graffiti art anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

systemaddict

Member (SA)
Mar 26, 2014
East Coast England
MyOhMy said:
As nice as it is, I'm still finding it a bit of a struggle although I gave myself a pat on the back for seeing "Brooklyn" in one of them.

Maybe it's an age thing....................................
Lol, there's lots of different graffiti styles, and some are a lot harder to read than others :-) the Brooklyn one is kinda old school graffiti so much easier to read. Thanks for the comment :-)

trippy1313

Member (SA)
Jul 16, 2013
Seattle-Tacoma, WA
MyOhMy said:
As nice as it is, I'm still finding it a bit of a struggle although I gave myself a pat on the back for seeing "Brooklyn" in one of them.

Haha, it's not just you. I've always had a hard time reading graffitI and I'm 29. But I never took the time to try reading it until maybe a couple years ago. Now I make an honest effort to read it but if I can't I still like the way they are done, colored, and background.

MyOhMy

Member (SA)
Jul 26, 2015
Sleaford, Lincolnshire, UK.
trippy1313 said:
Haha, it's not just you. I've always had a hard time reading graffitI and I'm 29. But I never took the time to try reading it until maybe a couple years ago. Now I make an honest effort to read it but if I can't I still like the way they are done, colored, and background.
You think that's bad? Until this thread I never even realised the art was supposed to be words - I thought it was 'artful chaos'. :yes:

JustCruisin

Member (SA)
Jan 28, 2012
Midwest, USA
MyOhMy said:

There are many different styles of graffiti, some more legible than others.. ;-)
They say its the only art form in history created by the youth.. :yes:

systemaddict

Member (SA)
Mar 26, 2014
East Coast England
MyOhMy said:
Nah. lost me again but that guy in the 5th picture is excellent, I love the expression - he looks to be quite the Cheeky Dude In a likable way! :yes: :thumbsup:
Ha ha thanks MyOhMy :-D I won't bother telling you what they all say, your probably fed up of it by now :lol:

trippy1313

Member (SA)
Jul 16, 2013
Seattle-Tacoma, WA
systemaddict said:
Ha ha thanks MyOhMy :-D I won't bother telling you what they all say, your probably fed up of it by now :lol:
Hahaha. Well I got... Jupiter, Fresh, Magical. I think one says Numers? Not sure.

Looks great again, that fresh kid is high off his rocker.

systemaddict

Member (SA)
Mar 26, 2014
East Coast England
trippy1313 said:
Hahaha. Well I got... Jupiter, Fresh, Magical. I think one says Numers? Not sure.

Looks great again, that fresh kid is high off his rocker.
Ha ha you did well trippy, just the numers one says numero, and the other one is Eddy, as in Eddy Grant the singer, and the nuclear bomb one says Armageddon:-) thanks for the positive my friend :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.