Graffiti art anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

T-STER

Member (SA)
Jul 14, 2014
UK
Wow JC there are some crazy good pics in there and they just get better as you progress, major props man.

MyOhMy

Member (SA)
Jul 26, 2015
Sleaford, Lincolnshire, UK.
Being a bit of an ol' git, I struggle somewhat to understand the wording at times, What I do find most interesting is watching the art progress, I can appreciate all the work that this entails much more. :yes: Nice work! :thumbsup:

systemaddict

Member (SA)
Mar 26, 2014
East Coast England
Northerner said:
Very cool...I must have a go at this on a box sometime :-)
Thanks Si

Yeah grab a beater box (if you have one) and get stuck in when you got the time :thumbsup:

MyOhMy said:
Being a bit of an ol' git, I struggle somewhat to understand the wording at times, What I do find most interesting is watching the art progress, I can appreciate all the work that this entails much more. :yes: Nice work! :thumbsup:
Lol, thanks for the nice comments :-)

trippy1313

Member (SA)
Jul 16, 2013
Seattle-Tacoma, WA
Looks like that's on a notebook. You must hand write out the word, but what do you color/shade with? Looks lIke sprayed art, but can't be on that small of paper can it?

systemaddict

Member (SA)
Mar 26, 2014
East Coast England
Can I just add if anyone wants a custom Graffiti canvas doing then Dialog me. All I ask is you pay for materials and shipping, It can be Boombox related or anything else. All art will be done using quality Posca paints, on quality primed canvas, on your choice of size.

Cheers

MyOhMy

Member (SA)
Jul 26, 2015
Sleaford, Lincolnshire, UK.
As nice as it is, I'm still finding it a bit of a struggle although I gave myself a pat on the back for seeing "Brooklyn" in one of them.

Maybe it's an age thing....................................

Status
Not open for further replies.