Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.

deech

Member (SA)
Why not wash yours when you finish doing it?
No need for toilet paper at all. That way you dont get hemorroids as well.
When i was serving time (not in jail!) in the military there were some times i used newspaper.
Sorry for getting into so much detail but the conversation was already at this point !
smile1.gif

Radio raheem

Member (SA)
used my hands before, wont be the last, you just wash em good lol

you all need to make sacrifices, things will get much worse before they get any better

it's just the norm for me, for example i haven't had hot water for 15 years and nobody gives a monkeys rats a$$

JVC Floyd

Inactive (Delete)
My advice is dig your ass in for the long haul because life will never be the same again.

Dont blow money on stupid **** and think about what your going to eat

Northerner

Boomus Fidelis
If I run out of toilet roll because I didn’t hoard the stuff then so be it, I’ll be fine...I’ve got 100+ trees out back, I’ll just collect the leaves 😆

Radio raheem

Member (SA)
JVC Floyd said:
My advice is dig your ass in for the long haul because life will never be the same again.

Dont blow money on stupid shite and think about what your going to eat

love ya Floyd stay safe brother....at the moment i feeeding someone, everything as they have stopped all his money

trippy1313

Member (SA)
JVC Floyd said:
Like the projector I just bought? Been wanting one for years, for backyard movies. Staying home has me constantly browsing... without thinking I pulled the trgger. Lol.

Radio raheem

Member (SA)
trippy1313 said:
Dont blow money on stupid shitee and think about what your going to eat
Like the projector I just bought? Been wanting one for years, for backyard movies. Staying home has me constantly browsing... without thinking I pulled the trgger. Lol.

i have just finished building my last quad sli gaming computer before i pop my clogs lol but thats it for me guys :-)

Northerner

Boomus Fidelis
Well I’m spending my time at the moment tidying the land I bought last year. Gradually working my way through with the chainsaw...never worked so hard!

JVC Floyd

Inactive (Delete)
trippy1313 said:
Its hard to do nothing , as soon as I get off my lazy ass I'm going to refoam my old skool kicker subwoofers and door speakers in my jeep . the parts are only about $35.00 and I really can't afford it but you still have to have some reason to live lol.

Transistorized

Member (SA)
With all the folks who have left this world due to COVID-19, as it pertains to my boomboxes, I have already told my wife that they better not bury any with me if I go. They need to go to someone who will enjoy them. I have given her the password to this forum to post for me and a list of their current value so she doesn't do anything stupid like sell a M90 for 50 bucks or something.

This way my collection goes back into this community if I were to die.

trippy1313

Member (SA)
Transistorized said:
With all the folks who have left this world due to COVID-19, as it pertains to my boomboxes, I have already told my wife that they better not bury any with me if I go. They need to go to someone who will enjoy them. I have given her the password to this forum to post for me and a list of their current value so she doesn't do anything stupid like sell a M90 for 50 bucks or something.

$60 should do then eh? Economy being down and all. ;)

Northerner

Boomus Fidelis
I’m going to have my body placed on a ceremonial pyre of all my boomboxes and have it set alight Viking style. Go out in style causing maximum pollution lol

Transistorized

Member (SA)
trippy1313 said:

$60 should do then eh? Economy being down and all. ;)
Lol. I hear ya.

They're just now starting to recommend masks for everyone now.

Superduper

Staff member
JVC Floyd said:
I wish I could sell all my boxes and buy whiskey and hookers.
Whiskey lasts a day. Hookers last an hour. But your boxes lasts (almost) forever Floyd.

JVC Floyd said:

^ This dude, gives good advice. When he's sober. :lol: :w00t: :yes:

JVC Floyd

Inactive (Delete)
Superduper said:
Whiskey lasts a day. Hookers last an hour. But your boxes lasts (almost) forever Floyd.

JVC Floyd said:

Yeah I save all my bad advice for when I'm drunk lol.

Transistorized

Member (SA)
JVC Floyd said:

JVC Floyd said:
Dont blow money on stupid shiteee and think about what your going to eat

Yeah I save all my bad advice for when I'm drunk lol.

I will say, the booze goes a lot faster these days at my house than before Corona. At times there is so much alcohol in my blood I could bleed on the counter tops and sanitize them

ford93

Member (SA)
blu_fuz said:
This is great.
The fact that people are already deciding how to plan their deaths or the booze! LOL :w00t: :w00t:

For me grab a beach chair listen to some Bob Marley some smokes and Bacardi on ice!

Status
Not open for further replies.