ATTENTION UK MEMBERS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

samovar

Member (SA)
Jun 7, 2014
Italy
Do you know Joe Btfsplk's rainy cloud in Al Capp's comics? That's how I feel when I think of the chain of events that prevented me to join the crew:

Joe Btfsplk.png

You guys outdid yourself! From Rory's clockwork organization to Chris's special guest appearance to all the members who enthusiastically took part in the event, everybody added a special touch to this instant classic. Gorgeous scenario with wonderful people & stunning blasters.

By definition, a classic is something that we do not experience for the first, but at least for the second time. Hence I am looking forward to getting another opportunity to share the pleasure with you and whoever else will be able to join. 'Nuff said! :-)

Lasonic TRC-920

Feb 16, 2010
Naples, Italy
samovar said:
Do you know Joe Btfsplk's rainy cloud in Al Capp's comics? That's how I feel when I think of the chain of events that prevented me to join the crew:

Joe Btfsplk.png

You guys outdid yourself! From Rory's clockwork organization to Chris's special guest appearance to all the members who enthusiastically took part in the event, everybody added a special touch to this instant classic. Gorgeous scenario with wonderful people stunning blasters.

By definition, a classic is something that we do not experience for the first, but at least for the second time. Hence I am looking forward to getting another opportunity to share the pleasure with you and whoever else will be able to join. 'Nuff said! :-)
It would have been great to have met you at this event, but I have a feeling the UK collectors, as hard core as they are, are going to want to do this again!

Status
Not open for further replies.