ATTENTION UK MEMBERS! #2...2018!

Status
Not open for further replies.

deech

Member (SA)
Jan 11, 2012
Athens Greece
Manchester !!! :-D 2018 . Maybe i will be in London too for 2 or three days before the meeting.
Cant deny my past there !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAEcU-cxUGM

Nickeccles

Member (SA)
Jan 26, 2016
Littlehampton West Sussex
I will be there!! Just got to sort accommodation but plenty of time to book somewhere!!

Might not be able to stay all weekend, depends on the illness at that time & if it lets me, but I cannot miss out this time!!

Lasonic TRC-920

Feb 16, 2010
Naples, Italy
Nickeccles said:
I will be there!! Just got to sort accommodation but plenty of time to book somewhere!!

Might not be able to stay all weekend, depends on the illness at that time & if it lets me, but I cannot miss out this time!!
Looking forward to meeting you Nick! :thumbsup:

Northerner

Member (SA)
Apr 16, 2012
North West UK
Travelodge in Bury?...you’ll have never in your life experienced such luxury!...and the celebs and beautiful women hanging out there, it’ll be amazing :-)

Lasonic TRC-920

Feb 16, 2010
Naples, Italy
Nickeccles said:
Can't bloody wait to meet everyone - will be a massive deal for me as I don't get out much anymore.......
Hey Nick, I was really bummed when I missed the chance to meet with you last year, so I'm really looking forward to the chance to meet up with you in a few weeks.

COUNTING DOWN!
:dj-party:

docs

Member (SA)
Jun 26, 2010
United Kingdom
I think the following are in attendance, anyone else interested hit me up.

Hisrudeness
Lasonic TRC-920 +1
Northerner +1
Nickfish
Nickeccles
Geoff Hartwell
Hurb

Maybe:
alan partridge
T-STER

Nickeccles

Member (SA)
Jan 26, 2016
Littlehampton West Sussex
Wondering if anyone from the south east wants to come with me & big tits? we have room for 1 maybe 2 in the car depending on how many stereo's I bring (Wheelchair dominates the boot) Anyone that could join us from West Sussex/Guildford/South West London maybe - Be easier for me if you could get to me & all go from here??

Just a thought & we could share fuel cost etc, we have somewhere to stay so you would have to sort that out!!

Offer is there, PM me

Status
Not open for further replies.