ATTENTION UK MEMBERS! #2...2018!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bredgeo

Member (SA)
May 7, 2009
France
What correct price hotel/accommodation might there be close to the meet???? Would be coming from France via cheep flight... :blush: .... and how far would the airport be from the meet (for taxi and/or public transportation)?

Thank you!

:-D

docs

Member (SA)
Jun 26, 2010
United Kingdom
bredgeo said:
What correct price hotel/accommodation might there be close to the meet???? Would be coming from France via cheep flight... :blush: .... and how far would the airport be from the meet (for taxi and/or public transportation)?

Thank you!

:-D
There is a travel lodge 5 mins away, Bury Travel Lodge.
The airport is around 40 mins away, depending on timings we can do an airport run... i’ll Check a taxi cost from Manchester Airport to my place...

davebush said:
Is it at your Dave ??
Yes Dave 👍

Edit:
The taxi would cost around £40, if we time it right we can pickup. Anyone flying in coordinate times and we could pickup up to 5 people 👍👍👍👍

docs

Member (SA)
Jun 26, 2010
United Kingdom
Hurb and Bredgeo hit me up in a PM if you want details of location address and local stopovers if you think you can make it. You’ll be most welcome 👍

Lasonic TRC-920

Feb 16, 2010
Naples, Italy
If your going to fly into Manchester, take the morning flight. There are only two flights in, morning and late night. The early one lands at 11:05am. This is the flight you should be on. Because we'll be too drunk to pick you up at night :lol: :drunk: :beer2:

Northerner

Member (SA)
Apr 16, 2012
North West UK
Lasonic TRC-920 said:
If your going to fly into Manchester, take the morning flight. There are only two flights in, morning and late night. The early one lands at 11:05am. This is the flight you should be on. Because we'll be too drunk to pick you up at night :lol: :drunk: :beer2:
Ha ha you're not wrong Chris :-)

docs

Member (SA)
Jun 26, 2010
United Kingdom
Before next March, the locals are getting together this weekend November 4th for a mini meet. Will post pictures of course but anyone in the UK can make it? Hit me up ASAP!!!

docs

Member (SA)
Jun 26, 2010
United Kingdom
It was truly a great meet!!
Those interested in attending the March meet please drop me a line or any other of the known members who are attending.

It’s shaping up to be a great relaxing meet with friends talking and playing boomers, life and everything in between.
Anyone who came last weekend can vouch for this!

T-STER

Member (SA)
Jul 14, 2014
UK
docs said:
It was truly a great meet!!
Those interested in attending the March meet please drop me a line or any other of the known members who are attending.

It’s shaping up to be a great relaxing meet with friends talking and playing boomers, life and everything in between.
Anyone who came last weekend can vouch for this!
Agreed, this was a most relaxing meet in surroundings that couldn't be better. Never felt so welcome anywhere :thumbsup:

docs

Member (SA)
Jun 26, 2010
United Kingdom
Just confirming the dates for the March 2018 meet as being Friday 30th March - Saturday 31st March!!

Take a look around for hotels/b&b's in the area.
I did a quick search and the Prem Inn might be the closest.
X marks the meet location!

Bury map.jpg

deech

Member (SA)
Jan 11, 2012
Athens Greece
Happy New Year to every member.
I wish health for each and everyone of you.
Its Great to be here for 2018 . One more year
within the Boombox Forums.
For me I hope i will make it to Bury Manchester this year.
I am trying to save funds
to make the trip and finally meet with some UK and European brothers . :-)
Wish i d drive there to bring some boxes too..
Time is ticking..

Status
Not open for further replies.