$50 M90? Ok, I'll take it! (clear camera pics pg 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hardmen

Member (SA)
Jul 20, 2010
Brazil
www.instagram.com
Beautiful box!!!

For the prices of sellers (even collectors) ask on ebay, maybe I leave this world without even SEE one in person (No M90 between collectors down here) meetings between collectors, hip hop shows and breaking battles here in Brazil have NO M90s!!!

Again, congrats for that score Joe!!!

Cheers!

blu_fuz

Staff member
Jun 3, 2009
WI
Thanks a lot guys. I'm so happy to own it! I have it rockin with my other M90 in my office at work.

PS, I've had a few messages - this M90 is not for sale at this time :lol:, but thanks for the CRAZY offers! :lol:

blu_fuz

Staff member
Jun 3, 2009
WI
Thanks brothers! I still just sit and stare at this thing. A beauty. People at work are laughing at me to be so fascinated with a stupid RADIO! :lol:

Probably was inside its entire life, just shuffled around in the garage a little bit based on the scrapes on the feet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6Sxv-sUYtM

blu_fuz

Staff member
Jun 3, 2009
WI
My picture links are dead, hmmmm.

I had a long time friend over last night and he had never seen my collection before. He was amazed asking about them and the prices, etc....

This was the first box I pulled out to show him and I was thinking about how fantastic this score was and how much I enjoy it.

Here's to hoping that ALL of us find a grail of our dreams!

Lasonic TRC-920

Feb 16, 2010
Naples, Italy
I'll tell ya bro...You scored, BUT it went to someone that can truly appreciate it beyond just a monetary value.

And it is so clean!

Just a Gem!

I was staring at my $50 Discolite today just blown away that it is complete, looks as good as any others I have seen and since that one on eBay closed today for $705 missing both deck doors and a few eq sliders, I just can't believe how lucky I was.

blu_fuz

Staff member
Jun 3, 2009
WI
I'm glad you got that Disco man - again, it is the gem in a true collectors hands!

JT Techno

Member (SA)
May 10, 2014
Hampshire, UK
Wow Joe - I missed this thread first time around but feel I must congratulate you on a fantastic set of finds there - awesome, and I hope someday that I too stumble on such a holy grail deal - nice one, even if this message is a bit belated ;-)

blu_fuz

Staff member
Jun 3, 2009
WI
Appreciate the kind words! I hope we all get a great score in our lifetime.

Status
Not open for further replies.