You guys are right about the Aiwa 880's

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldskool69

Staff member
May 5, 2009
'Bama!!! Deep In Da' Heart O' Dixie
Back to the match!!! I wanna know who's gonna win? Can Ira stay up? Can Fatdog eat all the sausages? Is Johnny still preoccupied with shiny things? Will Tony use his drum set from Guitar Hero as a weapon? Will Monchito, well...be Monchito???

Fans want to know!!!

And ultimately...who will win the Aiwa Heavyweight Championship?!?!? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

monchito

Member (SA)
May 5, 2009
pythonville florida
oldskool69 said:
Back to the match!!! I wanna know who's gonna win? Can Ira stay up? Can Fatdog eat all the sausages? Is Johnny still preoccupied with shiny things? Will Tony use his drum set from Guitar Hero as a weapon? Will Monchito, well...be Monchito???

Fans want to know!!!

And ultimately...who will win the Aiwa Heavyweight Championship?!?!? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
hey i will always i mean ALWAYS be MONCHITO just hand over that cp-7 ok and no one will get hurt :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ahardb0dy

Member (SA)
Oh, go suck the door of your CP-5...wait...that's right...IT AIN'T GOT ONE!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

:w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ROUND THREE::

As round 3 begins we see Ira being put into the ambulance, the shot by Tony and the massive elbow by Johnny was just too much and the old geezers pacemaker just couldn't hold together, get well soon Tony yells, COME BACK AND FIGHT YOU OLD FART, Bobby screams, he can't hear his hearing aid fell out somewhere in the ring, Bobby is still doing a job on those sausages, keep eating Bobby plenty more where they came from. Tony whispers to Bobby, Don't worry Linda's making more as we speak you just watch my back and I'll watch your stomach, Bobby doesn't even stop eating to show acknowledgment, Johnny is still swinging those 2 880's around wildly, he tries to hit Tony, but Tony ducks and he hits himself, he's dazed and confused but still on his feet, end of round, wait that was too quick we all look over and their's Ramon ringing the bell, that's right you mutha fu-k--rs I rang it and I'm taking off with Freddies Sansui, "catch me if you can suckas, ha ha ha ha ha",

Status
Not open for further replies.