You guys are right about the Aiwa 880's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Radio raheem

Member (SA)
May 13, 2009
uk
Just caaught up with this thread, im glad you like the 880 johnny i knew you would :-) Thats what the m90 is like but on a bigger scale, congrats dude :yes: :-)

Johnny

Member (SA)
May 6, 2009
MIDWEST
Rimmer36 said:
Just caaught up with this thread, im glad you like the 880 johnny i knew you would :-) Thats what the m90 is like but on a bigger scale, congrats dude :yes: :-)

Man, I can't wait to get a M90 then!! Very classy sound box this 880 is, and I know it probably isn't as good as a stock one, but sounds great the way it is!!!

Thanks Rimmer, and all you guys for your help and support on this box. It is a keeper for sure!!!

JVC Floyd

Inactive (Delete)
May 6, 2009
Maryland USA.
no problem man ,and these are great kits the glue and brushes are included ,if you need any help refoaming them just let me know.

JVC Floyd

Inactive (Delete)
May 6, 2009
Maryland USA.
ahardb0dy said:
Floyd that middle pic I posted above is one of the one's you re-did for Skippy
yes that pic is from me when i had completed the job, i also did a set of rx c100 woofers at the same time ..

Radio raheem

Member (SA)
May 13, 2009
uk
Johnny said:
Rimmer36 said:

Man, I can't wait to get a M90 then!! Very classy sound box this 880 is, and I know it probably isn't as good as a stock one, but sounds great the way it is!!!

Thanks Rimmer, and all you guys for your help and support on this box. It is a keeper for sure!!!
Your welcome johnny :-D hey have you got a pick of her or atleast the woofers?

Johnny

Member (SA)
May 6, 2009
MIDWEST
nope, just waiting for battery to charge for camera, next couple hours for sure will be some up!!! :-D :yes: :yes: :yes:

been rocking it for the past two hours, WOW!!!

Radio raheem

Member (SA)
May 13, 2009
uk
Johnny said:
nope, just waiting for battery to charge for camera, next couple hours for sure will be some up!!! :-D :yes: :yes: :yes:

been rocking it for the past two hours, WOW!!!
Love it you seem real happy im chuffed for ya :yes: ill stay up and wait for the picks :-)

Johnny

Member (SA)
May 6, 2009
MIDWEST

Well there are some pics of it, to give you and idea, I have two perfect antennas ready for it and a set of correct woofers with refoam kits on the way, thanks to Floyd for the link on the refoam kits!

I love this radio!!! :-D

ahardb0dy

Member (SA)
My DSl button wasn't making that big of a difference and at the meet I was showing Ramon, I noticed when I had my 880 apart that the bottom speaker cavity was not sealed, we were discussing that a speaker box with a passive radiator usually is sealed, in order for the radiator to work, so I took mine back apart and removed the woofers and radiator, I placed some window weather stripping between the front case and the woofers, WOW what a difference that made,now with the DSL on I have to keep the bass control at or below half.

Johnny

Member (SA)
May 6, 2009
MIDWEST
Yep, both of my 880's still have the side panels, couple tiny tiny dings here or there, but very fixable and very there :yes: :yes:

redbenjoe

I Am Legend
May 6, 2009
florida
looks like you got a really great one - :yes: :yes:

in case you get tired of both your side trims
and your power button
which you dont really NEED................. :lol: :lol:

dibs on those parts :-)

redbenjoe

I Am Legend
May 6, 2009