You guys are right about the Aiwa 880's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Radio raheem

Member (SA)
May 13, 2009
uk
I like you're 880's johnny, i would leave you're new one as is, it looks good if it ain't broke don't fix it :-) :thumbsup:

Johnny

Member (SA)
May 6, 2009
MIDWEST
I will tell ya those speakers are gonna be in one or the other, just with black surrounds on 'em!!!

Thanks Tim! :yes: :yes: :-D

Johnny

Member (SA)
May 6, 2009
MIDWEST
I feel shitty because I have two and you dont have any, can I send you one... PanFan said it would be best if I did..

Fatdog

Staff member
May 3, 2009
I wonder how he would feel about me having three Panasonic RX-C45s? :huh:

On second thought, I don't wonder at all. :-D

Johnny

Member (SA)
May 6, 2009
MIDWEST
ahardb0dy said:
I was just thinking of that before, did PF tell Johnny he shouldn't have 2 - 880's? Or is it just Freddie that can't have 2 of the same box???

Nope just Freddie, I can have multiples :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Freddie, I'll take the silver CP7 off your hands so you can get another :yes: :-P :lol: :lol: :lol:

oldskool69

Staff member
May 5, 2009
'Bama!!! Deep In Da' Heart O' Dixie
Johnny said:
ahardb0dy said:
I was just thinking of that before, did PF tell Johnny he shouldn't have 2 - 880's? Or is it just Freddie that can't have 2 of the same box???

Nope just Freddie, I can have multiples :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Freddie, I'll take the silver CP7 off your hands so you can get another :yes: :-P :lol: :lol: :lol:

Johnny, so nice of you to step up to relieve me of my silver CP-7 to accomodate the black one. But you'll have to jump in and make it a triple threat match with you, Ira and Fatdog!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

ahardb0dy

Member (SA)
can I get in on this too??

OK LET"S GET READY TO RUMBLE!!!

Tony leads off with a right sending Ira to his knee's, Ira is trying to pull himself up using his walker when Johnny drops a massive elbow and takes Ira out, that's it Ira is out for the count, Bobby comes up to Tony both fists in the air but than he stops, what's this, Tony has taken out the secret weapon, a plate of Linda's sausage, tony lays the plate down in the corner and Bobby follows, Bobby is out of it now also, it's between Johnny and Tony now, I don't know folks Tony with the extra weight he has put on from all Linda's Italian cooking is threatening to sit on Johnny, it don't look good for Johnny, stay tuned end of round.......

Fatdog

Staff member
May 3, 2009
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :thumbsup:

Taken out by a plate of sausages...

I can live with that. :-D

ahardb0dy

Member (SA)
ahardb0dy said:
can I get in on this too??

OK LET"S GET READY TO RUMBLE!!!

Tony leads off with a right sending Ira to his knee's, Ira is trying to pull himself up using his walker when Johnny drops a massive elbow and takes Ira out, that's it Ira is out for the count, Bobby comes up to Tony both fists in the air but than he stops, what's this, Tony has taken out the secret weapon, a plate of Linda's sausage, tony lays the plate down in the corner and Bobby follows, Bobby is out of it now also, it's between Johnny and Tony now, I don't know folks Tony with the extra weight he has put on from all Linda's Italian cooking is threatening to sit on Johnny, it don't look good for Johnny, stay tuned end of round.......
ROUND 2"

Johnny comes out with his 2 new 880's trying to distract Tony as they both have the side trims, Tony is not impressed, tony says " nice red woofer surrounds" Johnny looks at his 880's red surrounds as Tony clocks him with an uppercut, Johnny is a little dazed but he's still in it, Johnny wacks Tony with one of his 880's, ref calls time as Tony is bleeding from above his left eye, stay tuned..... Ira still down in the corner, Ramon holding smelling salts under his nose but no response, their bringing in the strecher to take Ira out of the ring, end of round 2

oldskool69

Staff member
May 5, 2009
ahardb0dy said:
can I get in on this too??...Ira is trying to pull himself up using his walker when Johnny drops a massive elbow and takes Ira out, that's it Ira is out for the count...
ahardb0dy said:
...Tony has taken out the secret weapon, a plate of Linda's sausage, tony lays the plate down in the corner and Bobby follows, Bobby is out of it now also...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

ahardb0dy

Member (SA)
oldskool69 said:
ahardb0dy said:
can I get in on this too??...Ira is trying to pull himself up using his walker when Johnny drops a massive elbow and takes Ira out, that's it Ira is out for the count...
ahardb0dy said:
...Tony has taken out the secret weapon, a plate of Linda's sausage, tony lays the plate down in the corner and Bobby follows, Bobby is out of it now also...

:lol: :lol: :lol:
thought you would like that Freddie

oldskool69

Staff member
May 5, 2009
ahardb0dy said:
ahardb0dy said:
...Johnny wacks Tony with one of his 880's, ref calls time as Tony is bleeding from above his left eye, stay tuned...
ahardb0dy said:
...Ira still down in the corner, Ramon holding smelling salts under his nose but no response, their bringing in the strecher to take Ira out of the ring...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :thumbsup

It's now a "Fatal Four Way"!!!! With foreign objects and Ramon as the shifty manager!!! :w00t: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.