The VZ Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

bredgeo

Member (SA)
May 7, 2009
France
The tuning knob on the M50? :thumbsup:
Yeah.... BMoney..... How did all that go, by the way????????? Is it okay, a little more than Okay, good, great???? Is it powering up no worries????

Any pics of it??? Love to see it a gain!!!

Let me know!!! :blush:

BMoney

Member (SA)
Aug 1, 2009
Northern Cali / Bay Area
bredgeo said:
The tuning knob on the M50? :thumbsup:
Yeah.... BMoney..... How did all that go, by the way????????? Is it okay, a little more than Okay, good, great???? Is it powering up no worries????

Any pics of it??? Love to see it a gain!!!

Let me know!!! :blush:
The M50 is awesome! Works great. Powers up fine. No worries at all. :thumbsup:
Sorry for not commenting on it yet. :-/
I was trying to wait to take some pics of it with the M90 and the Victor dog. :-D But I'm lagging.
That parts you made are outstanding though. :w00t: I couldn't believe it. Totally skilled you are.

bredgeo

Member (SA)
May 7, 2009
France
The M50 is awesome! Works great. Powers up fine. No worries at all. :thumbsup:
Sorry for not commenting on it yet. :-/
I was trying to wait to take some pics of it with the M90 and the Victor dog. :-D But I'm lagging.
That parts you made are outstanding though. :w00t: I couldn't believe it. Totally skilled you are.

Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :surf: :surf: :surf: :breakdance: :breakdance: :breakdance: :breakdance: :breakdance:

Oh, and.... :agree:

:blush:

teisco

Member (SA)
Jun 7, 2010
Germany Dresden
Hello ! :-D

I´m repair this VZ-V20 for a good friend ! New Belts, new adjustment, heavy cleanning, etc :-) I´ts a very rare VZ . Tomorrow he fetches the sharp :sad:

It has fun made this gets to repair :yes: :yes:

cheers

Lutz :breakdance:

[youtube]Makjub69dfs[/youtube]

bredgeo

Member (SA)
May 7, 2009
France
DUDES.....

Who has sliders that I will trade one for one? That is, I will trade you a full home-made slider for your broken slider... Or 2 home-made sliders for a full original slider.

Let me know!

Oh, and the vid and pic of these VZ are cool!!!!!!!!!

Later...

JVC Floyd

Inactive (Delete)
May 6, 2009
Maryland USA.
bredgeo said:
DUDES.....

Who has sliders that I will trade one for one? That is, I will trade you a full home-made slider for your broken slider... Or 2 home-made sliders for a full original slider.

Let me know!

Later...

i have 2 original of the smaller sliders, but the center tab is broken on both ,the part that inserts into the slider on the radio . the outer tabs are fine . don't know if these are any help ?.

bredgeo

Member (SA)
May 7, 2009
France
JVC Floyd said:
bredgeo said:
DUDES.....

Let me know!

Later...

i have 2 original of the smaller sliders, but the center tab is broken on both ,the part that inserts into the slider on the radio . the outer tabs are fine . don't know if these are any help ?.
Yep!!! They are okay for me! Would you like a trade for those 2 or would you like payment? Let me know, I am open to both.

Let us PM each other for the shipping addresses.

Later

Jwrok707

Member (SA)
Nov 24, 2010
Toronto
bredgeo said:
Jwrok707 said:
Yep , Im in! :thumbsup:

[ Image ]
:blush: Ehhhh... :blush: In as "In The VZ Club" or In as "In The Slider Trade"?

:blush:
Sorry Bredgeo, didn't mean to confuse you, I'm down as "In The VZ Club", if I'm accepted!
By the way thanks again for the sliders and trim you sent me, I still have to paint em up an put on VZ.

bredgeo

Member (SA)
May 7, 2009
France
BENDYCAT said:
you can see what sliders i have, let me know what is good for you ? any pic's of yer work mate ;-)

i'm looking for a full set but don't mind copy one's if they are a good match for my org one's

LMK mate ;-)
Okay... I will make you some pics. Most people seem do be happy with my repos, they are just not painted... that you have to get done or do yourself.

PM me if you want and we can go from there.

Later!

Zippy

Member (SA)
Sep 21, 2010
Hannover, Germany
Just took my new VZ-2000 to a friend of mine to kick some of his Reggae tunes :breakdance:
I collect boomboxes, he collects Reggae singles... the Sharp VZ-2000 perfectly combines our hobbies :thumbsup:
[youtube]7X1prMzkVis[/youtube]

Status
Not open for further replies.