The Taira M90 - Heavy Duty Custom Dreamblaster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gluecifer

Member (SA)
May 6, 2009
Belmont, Australia
blah blah said:
But what I wanna know is how you got that outta RBJ's hands? God I pried and pulled and nothing! :drool:
Haha. I think the chance of getting her photographed at Bells Beach was the final straw that forced his hand.
Finallly my geographic location worked in my favour!

Rock On.

MasterBlaster84

Member (SA)
May 6, 2009
Northern California
Gluecifer said:
blah blah said:
But what I wanna know is how you got that outta RBJ's hands? God I pried and pulled and nothing! :drool:
Haha. I think the chance of getting her photographed at Bells Beach was the final straw that forced his hand.

Rock On.
I think Rick might be strong arming the members, where's the moderator? :hmmm: :lol: :lol:

JVC Floyd

Inactive (Delete)
May 6, 2009
Maryland USA.
MasterBlaster84 said:
Gluecifer said:
blah blah said:

Rock On.
I think Rick might be strong arming the members, where's the moderator? :hmmm: :lol: :lol:

he probably threatened him with lots of money :lol: .

Lasonic TRC-920

Feb 16, 2010
Naples, Italy
Wow man...that is just amazing. So much like the drawing...top notch work Rick. I can't wait to see it with the strips and chrome.

The original looks busy and flat in comparison. :thumbsdown: You should sell me the stock one! :thumbsup:

alfie

Member (SA)
Mar 11, 2010
Sydney, Australia
Gluecifer said:
Thanks brothers! Can't wait to get her to the next stage! Will be a week or two til then, maybe less if I get lucky finding an open printshop.

Send me your beater M90, Ramon! I'll paint her for free... but you'll need to pay shipping here and back.
I don't mind keeping her here for a few extra weeks/months/years in between shipping dates. Whatever makes it easier for you!

Heres a new shot with the extra crappy chrome trim I hacked on. Don't worry, this will be replaced when I get better chrome tape (when that shop reopens too!)
but this is an improvement in the meantime.

[ Image ]

Found the perfect tape for her!!

Also found some fluro pink grip tape in a sheet on ebay I'll be using on the handle if it's thin enough to be unobtrusive.

Rock On.
Hey Rick,

lookin good my man!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup: What's this chrome tape all about? I've never seen it. I wouldn't mind giving it a go, any ideas where i might get it in Sydney?
Keep up the good work :-D

jaetee

Member (SA)
May 5, 2009
Florida's West Coast
Wow!!!!!! :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

What a killer project!!!!

You're going to have to find some funky looking cassettes to play in that. Normal tapes will look way out of place in there. :lol:

redbenjoe

I Am Legend
May 6, 2009
florida
how about..........
even if you guys chicken-out and opt to never paint the gf1000--

some concept previews would be very interesting - :hmmm:
especially for the 777
as there seems to be several hundred of them .everywhere :-)

skippy1969

Member (SA)
May 6, 2009
Baraboo Wisconsin
redbenjoe said:
how about..........
even if you guys chicken-out and opt to never paint the gf1000--

some concept previews would be very interesting - :hmmm:
especially for the 777
as there seems to be several hundred of them .everywhere :-)
Paint a rare GF1000............ :nonono: :nonono: :nonono: :nonono:
Thats against some kind of law or something isn't it????? :hmmm: :grim:

Status
Not open for further replies.