Nick said:
Да, я у нас такого еще не видел!
Молодцы ребята. Фэнтэзи!

spot on , nick
and welcome :hi:

Fatdog

Staff member
May 3, 2009
Добро пожаловать на сайт, Nick! :cool: :-) :-)

systemaddict

Member (SA)
Mar 26, 2014
East Coast England
now we know who,s responsible for all the graffiti on the subway back in the 80,s lol :-D only kiddin GLUECIFER, absolutely stunning work their mate, fab choice of colours, truly genius :drool: :thumbsup:

SOLO99G

Member (SA)
Oct 9, 2011
USA Illinois
I have to say I wasn't sure how it would turn out, but a lot of creative ideas and solutions went into that box! A true labor of love...very "slick" Mr. Rick.

One question...did the paint on the woofers affect the sensitivity? I'm assuming it still booms!

Gluecifer

Member (SA)
May 6, 2009
Belmont, Australia
Thanks Paul!!

SOLO99G: The painting of the woofers actually improved the sound on this one. As you could see, they were very weathered and had a hard life. The few thin layers of paint actually help them work better I think. It may be psychological, of course, but the painting definitely didn't negatively effect the sound quality.

Thanks for the kind comments! I took her to work again a couple of weeks back and she still certainly gets more looks than the other radios I carrry!

Rock On.

alfie

Member (SA)
Mar 11, 2010
Sydney, Australia
rumble_under said:
wow, that is an AMAZING transformation! well done! you wouldn't wanna stroll through the wrong part of town carrying it though :lol:
I don't think anyone in their right mind would consider rolling Glu............. :lol: :lol:

Stepaan

Member (SA)
May 12, 2012
Praha 4
What did I want to say? Oh, I know! It was something like: "Bravo!" :thumbsup: :drool:
I'd also like to ask you. Wouldn't you mind if I copied your ideas too on some future project? :hmmm: :angelic:

ghettolife

Member (SA)
Apr 11, 2012
Ontario Canada
That was an amazing transformation box. I just sold a parts M90 box to Ira, now I regret it. I am thinking of painting my next M90 (don't have it yet). Will you sell the stickers that go around the knobs and buttons? Great great job, spent a long time looking at your pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.