The Boomboxery travelling tape 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

blu_fuz

Staff member
Jun 3, 2009
WI
Got them this morning :thumbsup: . Won't be able to record until mid next week :thumbsdown: .

At least they are here :breakdance: .

blu_fuz

Staff member
Jun 3, 2009
WI
Crap. I've been so busy I just didn't make time for it. I don't even have any songs picked out.

blu_fuz

Staff member
Jun 3, 2009
WI
OK, that works. I'll bring one of my good recording boomers with too.

Maybe you, skip, and I can plug in the MIC and spit some freestyle on the traveling tape :yes: :w00t:

baddboybill

Member (SA)
Jul 14, 2009
Hudson Florida
Ok I have tapes now. Joe brought them over and tried to use his Clairtone to record but only had one channel recording so he gave up :thumbsdown: I will record my songs then ship this week :thumbsup:

jaetee

Member (SA)
May 5, 2009
Florida's West Coast
Seeing this thread reminded me that I had forgotten to upload these from when I had the tapes...

Here are the pics of my boxes during the recording sessions, along with a shot of the source DAT.

:morepics:

blu_fuz

Staff member
Jun 3, 2009
WI
Sorry for the hold up guys, I feel like a ****. Just didn't have time and didn't make time. :-/

At least they are moving along again. I included a picture for the end.

baddboybill

Member (SA)
Jul 14, 2009
Hudson Florida
Ok here are a couple pics I took while recording with my 2 Boomers of choice. Had an issue with tape because at end of side A or beginning of side B some of tape was kinked so I smoothed out best as possible. The recordings still sound great though :thumbsup: I need RadioRaheems info to ship. :-)

Bad Boy Bill

Lasonic TRC-920

Feb 16, 2010
Naples, Italy
baddboybill said:
Ok here are a couple pics I took while recording with my 2 Boomers of choice. Had an issue with tape because at end of side A or beginning of side B some of tape was kinked so I smoothed out best as possible. The recordings still sound great though :thumbsup: I need RadioRaheems info to ship. :-)

[ Image ]
[ Image ]

Bad Boy Bill
Perfect top end stereo's for this project :thumbsup:

baddboybill

Member (SA)
Jul 14, 2009
Hudson Florida
Lasonic TRC-920 said:
baddboybill said:

[ Image ]
[ Image ]

Bad Boy Bill
Perfect top end stereo's for this project :thumbsup:
Thanks Chris had trouble deciding on second Boombox to use. I knew I wanted to use the VZ2000 but couldn't decide between my Sanyo Big Ben, M X920, Conion C100, Telefunken or one of my Fishers :hmmm: Well I chose Telefunken because I figured it hadn't been off the shelf in a while :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.