The Boomboxery travelling tape 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lasonic TRC-920

Feb 16, 2010
Naples, Italy
mmcodomino said:
Damn, did the case of the tape break? :-O :'-( .
They really kick those packages around...looks like somebody stepped on it :'-( .
Glad the dominoes came in safe and I hope the tapes themselves are not damaged :-/
NOPE Not damaged, just a reflection in the picture :-D

Lasonic TRC-920

Feb 16, 2010
Naples, Italy
I have recorded my two songs and will be meeting with member Fresh Produce (Peter) tomorrow to hand off the tapes and have a little Micro Meet.

He also call me out!

Oh yeah, he's bringing his C100 to have a Blast off against the LOUDER BLASTER! :w00t: :-D :yes:

Should be fun :thumbsup:

baddboybill

Member (SA)
Jul 14, 2009
Hudson Florida
Lasonic TRC-920 said:
I have recorded my two songs and will be meeting with member Fresh Produce (Peter) tomorrow to hand off the tapes and have a little Micro Meet.

He also call me out!

Oh yeah, he's bringing his C100 to have a Blast off against the LOUDER BLASTER! :w00t: :-D :yes:

Should be fun :thumbsup:
Cool !!! Pics n video ;-)

Bad Boy Bill

mmcodomino

Member (SA)
Mar 5, 2010
Berlin, Germany
www.myradio.berlin
fresh produce said:
Just finished :thumbsup: who's next :hmmm:

[ Image ]
Awesome!

JaeTee is next :thumbsup:

mmcodomino (Berlin, Germany)
Lasonic TRC-920 (Olaj, California)
fresh produce (also in California)
JaeTee (Tampa, FL)
blu_fuz (Fox Lake, Wisconsin, USA)
baddboybill ( Reddick, Illinois , USA)
Radio Raheem (Germany)
Glucifer (Australia)
Chevyman-uy (Spain)
ledmeter (Hobart, Tasmania, Australia)
ford93 (USA)
wolff3012 (Kiel, Germany)
klokateer427 (Illinois, USA)
Scotty_M (Brisbane, Australia)
boxzx86 (Ohio, USA)
Sazeus (Melbourne, Australia)
Zippy (Hannover, Germany)

jaetee

Member (SA)
May 5, 2009
Florida's West Coast
I'm in the process of disassembling my DJ booth to get ready for this weekend's move. Hate to say it, but I may end up being a bit of a speed bump until I can get my gear transported to the new house.

How about if I hand the tapes to Ford93 for him to record his two songs first? He lives close by and I can hand them to him, and get them back a few days later. That will buy me some time to get situated actually speed things up in the process.

Is that cool with you guys?

baddboybill

Member (SA)
Jul 14, 2009
Hudson Florida
jaetee said:
I'm in the process of disassembling my DJ booth to get ready for this weekend's move. Hate to say it, but I may end up being a bit of a speed bump until I can get my gear transported to the new house.

How about if I hand the tapes to Ford93 for him to record his two songs first? He lives close by and I can hand them to him, and get them back a few days later. That will buy me some time to get situated actually speed things up in the process.

:thumbsup:

Bad Boy Bill

mmcodomino

Member (SA)
Mar 5, 2010
Berlin, Germany
www.myradio.berlin
jaetee said:

Sounds good to me :yes:

PS: I think we should fgo through the names in order just to have the tape travel a lot :yes:

Status
Not open for further replies.