That time again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

blu_fuz

Staff member
Jun 3, 2009
WI
With these babies keeping me up at night I will for sure be sleeping through the drive down and probably while we are at Bills! :lol:

:sick:

erniejade

Member (SA)
May 5, 2009
What town are you in Bill? 6 am I won't even be up yet since I work till 130am dj friday nights lol.

baddboybill

Member (SA)
Jul 14, 2009
Hudson Florida
What town are you in Bill? 6 am I won't even be up yet since I work till 130am dj friday nights lol.

Not 6am maybe 10am. I'm only about 40 minutes from Bolingbrook in Essex IL. Not to far off I55 ;-). Let us know Brian :thumbsup:

Bad Boy Bill

erniejade

Member (SA)
May 5, 2009
10 AM. man you people get up early! Lol. Bill or Skippy do you still have my number? If so text me an address please!!!

71spud

Member (SA)
May 7, 2009
baddboybill said:
:agree: saw you posting on FB though ;-)

Bad Boy Bill
I have been just so busy with work for the last few years I have not had time for much else. They finally started hiring some help for me. It used to just be me, in August they hired someone else to do what I do, and last week a third person. So 100 hour weeks are in the past... hopefully the same for 80 hour weeks... 60-65 is probably what I am looking at right now. My daughters are getting older and into more activities so my non-work time is usually spent with them or projects around the house. I have not been seriously collecting for a few years, but I have picked up a box here and there. There are still a number I am looking for, but many more that I own that I really should get rid of. I have too many collections and not enough time to enjoy them.

baddboybill

Member (SA)
Jul 14, 2009
Hudson Florida
I have been just so busy with work for the last few years I have not had time for much else. They finally started hiring some help for me. It used to just be me, in August they hired someone else to do what I do, and last week a third person. So 100 hour weeks are in the past... hopefully the same for 80 hour weeks... 60-65 is probably what I am looking at right now. My daughters are getting older and into more activities so my non-work time is usually spent with them or projects around the house. I have not been seriously collecting for a few years, but I have picked up a box here and there. There are still a number I am looking for, but many more that I own that I really should get rid of. I have too many collections and not enough time to enjoy them.

Cool hey just sent PM to you ;-)

Bad Boy Bill

skippy1969

Member (SA)
May 6, 2009
Baraboo Wisconsin
erniejade said:
10 AM. man you people get up early! Lol. Bill or Skippy do you still have my number? If so text me an address please!!!
Well you can come a little later I'm sure Brian. |-)
I lost your number though....... :thumbsdown:

blu_fuz

Staff member
Jun 3, 2009
WI
Great meet today. Bill, the Jeane Macs were fantastic! We did some deals today and Bill ended up with my Helix Wheely 5000 (no worries I still have the Dynasty Wheely). Scott and Bill did a sweet trade. And Bill gave me a C126 aka to use as a donor/beater box. We also took turns riding in the SRT-8 Challenger. What a sensory overload today! Thanks for hosting!

oldskool69

Staff member
May 5, 2009
'Bama!!! Deep In Da' Heart O' Dixie
blu_fuz said:
Great meet today. Bill, the Jeane Macs were fantastic! We did some deals today and Bill ended up with my Helix Wheely 5000 (no worries I still have the Dynasty Wheely). Scott and Bill did a sweet trade. And Bill gave me a C126 aka to use as a donor/beater box. We also took turns riding in the SRT-8 Challenger. What a sensory overload today! Thanks for hosting!
What? No one was turned loose driving the Challenger? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: And where are the pics? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Great to hear a good time was had by all. :thumbsup:

baddboybill

Member (SA)
Jul 14, 2009
Hudson Florida

Thanks Joe for making it out here. It was a blast as usual. Love the boxes I got and it was cool to see you guys again :thumbsup:

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

baddboybill

Member (SA)
Jul 14, 2009
Hudson Florida
oldskool69 said:
What? No one was turned loose driving the Challenger? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: And where are the pics? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Great to hear a good time was had by all. :thumbsup:
I let Scott try out the Challenger and I think the guys were very impressed by its power. For some reason though we just had such a short time that we forgot to take pics :thumbsdown: But the memories of the day will be etched in our minds for years to come. Scott and Joe are great friends am I'm glad we are so close and have many things in common.... Boomboxes, cars and women. :lol:

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.