That time again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

erniejade

Member (SA)
May 5, 2009
If I know before hand I can ask reggie to cover the bar on a Saturday. Saturday's and Sunday's are both doable!

blu_fuz

Staff member
Jun 3, 2009
WI
I know my wife won't actually say "you can't go", but I'm sure I will get the "look" and some attitude from her if I do say I am going.......

erniejade

Member (SA)
May 5, 2009
First 2 sats are out for me. First sat friends are coming in from out of town. 2nd weekend valentine day weekend. And since I dj that friday the 14 vd is going to be on the 15 lol

baddboybill

Member (SA)
Jul 14, 2009
Hudson Florida
That's cool with me as long as Joe and Brian are good with that. Maybe Royce can make some free time as well. Be nice if Adam could drive up as he is much closer too :-)

Bad Boy Bill

blu_fuz

Staff member
Jun 3, 2009
WI
One of our Canopy installation crew members just died in a work related accident this past week. I thought they were going to have a funeral this Wednesday but the family is really torn apart right now. His 2 sons want to hold a ice fishing event in memory of their dad on the 22nd of Feb I found out today. Then they will be having a Celebration of Life event this summer in his memory. He left behind 2 sons (16 and 13) and his wife. He was 42.

If in fact the BBBBBX (bad boy bill boom box) meet is on the 22nd, I will not be going. This crew member is a real work friend of everyone and I won't miss the event even though I don't like ice fishing.

skippy1969

Member (SA)
May 6, 2009
Baraboo Wisconsin
blu_fuz said:
One of our Canopy installation crew members just died in a work related accident this past week. I thought they were going to have a funeral this Wednesday but the family is really torn apart right now. His 2 sons want to hold a ice fishing event in memory of their dad on the 22nd of Feb I found out today. Then they will be having a Celebration of Life event this summer in his memory. He left behind 2 sons (16 and 13) and his wife. He was 42.

If in fact the BBBBBX (bad boy bill boom box) meet is on the 22nd, I will not be going. This crew member is a real work friend of everyone and I won't miss the event even though I don't like ice fishing.
Thats awful news Joe and so sorry to hear about your co worker/Friend,it is understandable why you won't be going to Bill's. :sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.