Sunshine Mix 2011 - Updated poll, please respond.

Do you plan on attending the 2011 meet? And if so, how many hotel nights?

• I will not attend the 2011 Sunshine Mix, regardless of location.

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • I don't care where it is, I'm coming to Florida regardless.

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • I will come, but only if it is at the same location as before.

• I would attend the meet if it were at a beach hotel, and stay 1 night.

• I would attend the meet if it were at a beach hotel, and stay 2 nights.

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • I would attend the meet if it were at a beach hotel, and stay 3 nights.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I would attend the meet if it were at a beach hotel, and stay for a week or longer!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ford93

Member (SA)
May 7, 2009
Former New Yorker
Guys count me out as I have informed everyone here of my situation with cancer I have been very tired lately and mentally over worked. It has been a long road for me and pretty soon hopefully I will be on chemo so guys as I would love to attend I just can't. I hope you guys can resolve this dilema with the location and have fun for me.

I'm really sorry guys.

One Love,
Juan.

redbenjoe

I Am Legend
May 6, 2009
florida
ahardb0dy said:
Juan, hope you feel better, let us know if we can do anything for you
right !!!
---------------------

we will all miss you at the meet --no matter where it is -
and we insist that you make the 2012 meet-

also --you will be 'covered' with plenty of pix and videos-
and , of course - we will delete ALL the oldskool photos

:lol: :lol: :lol:

jaetee

Member (SA)
May 5, 2009
Florida's West Coast
ford93 said:
Guys count me out as I have informed everyone here of my situation with cancer I have been very tired lately and mentally over worked. It has been a long road for me and pretty soon hopefully I will be on chemo so guys as I would love to attend I just can't. I hope you guys can resolve this dilema with the location and have fun for me.

I'm really sorry guys.

One Love,
Juan.
:sad: Wishing you the best recovery, Juan. Talk to you soon.

hemiguy2006

Member (SA)
May 5, 2009
Juan ,Get better soon.
And when you are all better we will have to Plan on a mini meet.
God bless you

ford93

Member (SA)
May 7, 2009
Former New Yorker
hemiguy2006 said:
Juan ,Get better soon.
And when you are all better we will have to Plan on a mini meet.
God bless you
No doubt Frank I'm hoping this chemo crap is a short term thing. :annoyed:

Thank you guys again for your well wishes. :yes:

Cancer Sucks. :thumbsdown:

Ghettoboom767

Member (SA)
May 6, 2009
USA
I'm at about 10-15% in. :hmmm:
There's such a small chance BUT if I was able to car-pool with someone then it might be more feasable.
I still might make it to Daytona beach In April sometime but that's at about 25-50%. :hmmm:
I'm so undecisive & work is so unpredictable!

I so wish we were doing it like soon or in April.

I will still try BUT without a semi-I might miss a few! :-O Oh well-16 boomers might be enough! :yes:
I hope you all get to go & have fun.
Have a good week-GB. :-)

oldskool69

Staff member
May 5, 2009
'Bama!!! Deep In Da' Heart O' Dixie
ford93 said:

I'm really sorry guys.

One Love,
Juan.

Man Oh Man! :-/ I had no idea!!! If I do get down there I will come TO YOU! No way I'm comin to Florida without seein' ya! :yes: Hang in there man. I will never claim to understand how tough it is. What I have learned is that each case is a personal journey. I wish you success for long life in yours. We will be prayin' for you Juan. :yes:

ford93

Member (SA)
May 7, 2009
Former New Yorker
oldskool69 said:
ford93 said:

I'm really sorry guys.

One Love,
Juan.

Man Oh Man! :-/ I had no idea!!! If I do get down there I will come TO YOU! No way I'm comin to Florida without seein' ya! :yes: Hang in there man. I will never claim to understand how tough it is. What I have learned is that each case is a personal journey. I wish you success for long life in yours. We will be prayin' for you Juan. :yes:

Same here to you Freddie :yes:

I'm hoping this fight with cancer will end with good results.

ford93 said:
oldskool69 said:
ford93 said:

I'm really sorry guys.

One Love,
Juan.

Same here to you Freddie :yes:

I'm hoping this fight with cancer will end with good results.
Hell YES it's gonna end in good results!!! We're all prayin' for ya, well I know for sure many here are... Take good care but most of all... please don't stop listening to the music you love the most, the songs that make you feel young again, that's the great thing about music, makes you go back again, and again, and AGAIN to that same place/feeling you felt when you were young (JOVEN) Strength (FUERZA) Juan, FUERZAAAAA!!!! Un abrazo hermano, te queremos mucho...

ford93

Member (SA)
May 7, 2009
Former New Yorker
Gracias Stranj!

Yo espero que esto sea una temporada porque yo quiero seguir disfrutando de la vida. Las drogas no me mato cuando era joven pero las comida y quisas otras cosa que este gobierno no les dices a uno me esta haciendo mucho mas dano.

Yo se lo dejo a Dios que el se encarca de mi destino.

Status
Not open for further replies.