Prince died today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustCruisin

Member (SA)
Jan 28, 2012
Midwest, USA
Hisrudeness said:
Forgot there was a big ol Conion in this video.
Prince the badass!
I see the video no longer works, but this one does! I was just watching the movie last night, Conion makes its debut at 3:10..:yes:
[youtube]http://youtu.be/G4sNH0HWiiY[/youtube]

JustCruisin

Member (SA)
Jan 28, 2012
Midwest, USA
redbenjoe said:
JC are the pro of pros
nobody in the world could have done this better :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
That means a lot coming from our resident professional woodworker..:bow:
If that isn't a strong endorsement, I don't know what is! :yes:

Got a few more rough cut this weekend, this is all I'm making.. Luckily, was able to get 2 symbols out of one 2'x4' sheet.. One is original prototype size, the other is a few inches smaller..about 80% as big (the 2 on the ends)
image.jpg

SLO

Member (SA)
May 19, 2014
Inland Empire, Southern California
JustCruisin said:
That means a lot coming from our resident professional woodworker..:bow:
If that isn't a strong endorsement, I don't know what is! :yes:
Got a few more rough cut this weekend, this is all I'm making.. Luckily, was able to get 2 symbols out of one 2'x4' sheet.. One is original prototype size, the other is a few inches smaller..about 80% as big (the 2 on the ends)
image.jpg
I'd love to have one James, if you are down to sell of course, but if you are DIBS!

ford93

Member (SA)
May 7, 2009
Former New Yorker
I know one has to be for good ol' someone here!! ;-) :rock:

So far two people have an order me & SLO.

By chance did you do that led backlit on your original JustCruisin?

Listening to Prince's R&B jams while checking out the thread. Man what a talented guy he was. His music calms you and makes you want to have sex with a beautiful woman.

R.I.P. brother.

blu_fuz

Staff member
Jun 3, 2009
WI
Just finished a 3'x10' sign for a customer with frosted acrylic and LED strip.

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

MyOhMy

Member (SA)
Jul 26, 2015
Sleaford, Lincolnshire, UK.
JustCruisin said:
You said it Chris! Every performer in this song is totally giving it, from the keyboard player, to the dude with the bongos and tambourine, just everyone! It pumps me up and takes my breath away, and makes me so happy and sad all at the same time! Prince definitely turned the party up!
While most youtube videos are full of hateful comments, it's refreshing to scroll down this video and see so much love for an artist that has passed..
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Everything about this whole performance is extraordinary, but it's Prince's 4th "around the world" guitar squeal at 5:16 that gets me every time! Must be why I love the Blues so much.. Sounds like the guitar had an orgasm! Haha
Here it is again for those who missed it on the first page:
http://youtu.be/6SFNW5F8K9Y
Sorry folks, I just had to BUMP this purely for the extraordinary guitar performance by Prince - THE Legend lives on.

ford93

Member (SA)
May 7, 2009
Former New Yorker
Prince was such an artist such as his baby Paisley Park!!

Check it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROAms0GV4CI

Still miss you brother R.I.P.

Status
Not open for further replies.