Fatdog

Staff member
May 3, 2009
If you find any extra Sony metallics, I'd like to have one. :yes:

saxonman

Member (SA)
Jul 7, 2010
Iceni tribe the UK
Here are some tape finds from the other day! not really into collecting them but I am now!!! Is the TDK ='s rare never seen anything like that!

a sealed yashima is that old or is it a new one

Fatdog

Staff member
May 3, 2009
Oooh! I've never seen the TDK SA Limited Editions. Nice. :drool:

jaetee

Member (SA)
May 5, 2009
Florida's West Coast
There are some awesome tapes in this thread!!!! I particularly like the Sony Metallic, those two TDK "Special Edition" tapes. Stranj seems to have hit the mother load of quality cassettes down in VZ. Those SA's and XL-II"s are awesome.

I've not found any great cassette finds in the wild lately, meaning no unique or really good tapes. But, I did pick up a sizeable batch of current day TDK D-120's, Maxell UR 90's and UR 60's from the flea market. In total I think it was around 50 tapes for $5. :thumbsup:

blu_fuz

Staff member
Jun 3, 2009
WI
I got my 10 pack of eagle reel tapes yesterday from ebay. Great deal even if you just put them in for show.

Fatdog

Staff member
May 3, 2009
blu_fuz said:
I got my 10 pack of eagle reel tapes yesterday from ebay. Great deal even if you just put them in for show.
:agree:

milosancho

Member (SA)
Jun 2, 2009
Central Coast, California
Well here's everything to date. Very few came from Ebay, most are thrift store finds. These are all sealed new in original packaging. I'm a sucker for the multi-packs and the boxed sets. And I am especialy fond of the New Old Stock sealed cassettes, the one's that go way back to the 80's. If anyone is interest in doing a trade for something you see here let me know. Note: I will only trade on those that I have multiples of. Would love to trade for a TDK MA-R60 or 90 (the metal body type) or even better a TDK MA-XG, doesn't have to be new. It's just something I've always wanted.

TDK

Maxell

Memorex, Sony, JVC, BASF, Scotch, Fuji, Etc...

jaetee

Member (SA)
May 5, 2009
Florida's West Coast
oldskool69 said:
Fatdog said:
Milo wins! :bow: :hooray:

Though I tend to agree...I believe our Florida man Jaetee may have or be close to matching him! :hmmm: :-D
I've got about 300 or so sealed tapes. Mostly premium Maxell & TDK, similar to Milo. Only a handfull of type I's.

Probably got another 300 or so premium tapes with music on them as well. Lately I've been recording onto old tapes rather than open new as some of the tape I have are actually valuable.

Status
Not open for further replies.