PLEASE READ: If you will be attending the Vegas Boombox Summit in September.

Status
Not open for further replies.

howie1976

Member (SA)
Nov 14, 2014
SoCal
gsbadbmr said:
I'm in for $100USD to hang out with all you bums in a room :lol:
Thanks Gordie!!!! We really appreciate your generosity. Especially since we know the exchange rate isn't in your favor!😕

howie1976

Member (SA)
Nov 14, 2014
SoCal
-GZ- said:
I can't go but I'll chip in $50 for my brothers.
GZ,

I know I speak for all of us when I say thank you for being so generous. To pledge money towards an event that you aren't even going to attend, just so we all can have a great experience says volumes about the kind of guy you are but I wouldn't feel right taking money from you under these circumstances. I really hope you can understand and I hope my response isn't insulting. I just believe that there are enough of us going that we should be able to take care of this. Thanks and we all really respect and appreciate your offer.

howie1976

Member (SA)
Nov 14, 2014
SoCal
Member "caution" just confirmed his pledge of up to $150. This brings out current grand total to $655.99. 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

I'm predicting that other members that are going will step up and put us over the top of our goal.

howie1976

Member (SA)
Nov 14, 2014
SoCal
Dr DER said:
Damn it now I got a raise my donation to $7.50
Can you all imagine how frustrating Dave must be when he goes to strip joints!!! I swear he ties a string to a dollar bill and uses it until they throw him out!!!😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

But I'll take it. Current total is $657.50!!!!

-GZ-

Member (SA)
Oct 8, 2010
Boom Central
howie1976 said:
GZ,
I know I speak for all of us when I say thank you for being so generous. To pledge money towards an event that you aren't even going to attend, just so we all can have a great experience says volumes about the kind of guy you are but I wouldn't feel right taking money from you under these circumstances. I really hope you can understand and I hope my response isn't insulting. I just believe that there are enough of us going that we should be able to take care of this. Thanks and we all really respect and appreciate your offer.
Too bad...I'm chippin in homie. Long live boomboxery. ;)

howie1976

Member (SA)
Nov 14, 2014
SoCal
-GZ- said:
Too bad...I'm chippin in homie. Long live Boomboxery. ;)
If ever anyone questions the statement that this is the best forum of any kind on the internet, just show them GZ's response.

But there's one small error in your plan homie........ You don't know what my PayPal account is!!!!😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Dr DER

Member (SA)
Jan 30, 2015
Refferside Cali
howie1976 said:
If ever anyone questions the statement that this is the best forum of any kind on the internet, just show them GZ's response.
But there's one small error in your plan homie........ You don't know what my PayPal account is!!!!
I DO ....

-GZ-

Member (SA)
Oct 8, 2010
Boom Central
howie1976 said:
But there's one small error in your plan homie........ You don't know what my PayPal account is!!!!
Damn. Forgot about that.

howie1976

Member (SA)
Nov 14, 2014
SoCal
mellymelsr said:
You can count me in for $100.
Thanks Melly for your pledge. You boys are stepping up big time!

Our current total is $757.50!!!🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑

We are so close!!!! 👍

Reli

Member (SA)
Dec 24, 2010
USA
What about an engineers fee though? I've heard cases where hotels tack that onto the bill at the last minute. Like they say, "Oh, you needed power? Well we need to add engineer support to your bill"

howie1976

Member (SA)
Nov 14, 2014
SoCal
Reli said:
What about an engineers fee though? I've heard cases where hotels tack that onto the bill at the last minute. Like they say, "Oh, you needed power? Well we need to add engineer support to your bill"
Oh, that's what you mean about an "engineering" fee. I'll definitely ask about that and have everything disclosed before I make the contract. Thanks for the heads up. 👍

Reli

Member (SA)
Dec 24, 2010
USA
howie1976 said:
howie1976, on 02 Aug 2016 - 8:00 PM, said:howie1976, on 02 Aug 2016 - 8:00 PM, said:

Oh, that's what you mean about an "engineering" fee. I'll definitely ask about that and have everything disclosed before I make the contract. Thanks for the heads up.
Yeah I'm pretty sure that if you tell them you're going to use a bunch of power strips, they'll say you need an engineer to come by and "set it up" for an extra fee. I think it's some union rules bullcrap.

trippy1313

Member (SA)
Jul 16, 2013
Seattle-Tacoma, WA
This is a pretty good idea. It's looking more like I won't be going due to some recent developments (good ones mostly). I'm still trying to figure it out though.

But if you guys actually are able to do this, I'll donate $50 towards it, even if I'm not going. For sure. Just PM me when it comes time to collect.

Status
Not open for further replies.