PLEASE READ: If you will be attending the Vegas Boombox Summit in September.

Status
Not open for further replies.

howie1976

Member (SA)
Nov 14, 2014
SoCal
baddboybill said:
$50 ain't much including lunch and if your significant other is with you heck it's even better. Sure wish I could go 😩

Bad Boy Bill
Thanks for seeing the value in this. If we look at it as $1,000 that's a good chunk of change but when we break it down to $50 each, it's actually a good deal for what we are all getting.

Wish you could be there bro!

howie1976

Member (SA)
Nov 14, 2014
SoCal
Reli said:
Howie, thanks for all the time and energy you've put into this! I am sure everyone really appreciates it.

I am willing to contribute, but I just want to make sure we couldn't use one or two of our suites to do this? I mean, I know people sleep late in Vegas, but I doubt anyone would complain in the late afternoon.
Thanks for the thanks Reli! I just want this event to be a first class experience. I think using our rooms could be an option if we had some connected. But I think that should be our 2nd option. Let's see how far we can get with this idea first before we go to a plan b.

Like I said before, currently we have $250 confirmed. If anyone would like to contribute please post the amount so I can officially take note of that.

howie1976

Member (SA)
Nov 14, 2014
SoCal
Dr DER said:
$5.00 lol
So now we officially have $355 unless Dave tells me he left out a zero!!! But I'm not going to assume anything!!!😋😋😋

Balls in your court Dave!

howie1976

Member (SA)
Nov 14, 2014
SoCal
blu_fuz said:
I can cover my $50 for now.
Right on! Thanks Joe. 👍

That brings our official total to $405.

Still waiting on some of you to make your offers official.

Dr DER

Member (SA)
Jan 30, 2015
Refferside Cali
And please don't forget to order your t-shirt before it's too late even if you are not going and would love to have one it is still possible to get one

blu_fuz

Staff member
Jun 3, 2009
WI
It's not being pushy. A lot of people forget to look back into a thread they might have been part of. I havn't clicked this thread so I didn't know you were asking for people to chime in with who is in and who isn't and for how much until this morning. Sending a PM is plenty fine to let these people know we are seeking a reply from them.

howie1976

Member (SA)
Nov 14, 2014
SoCal
blu_fuz said:
It's not being pushy. A lot of people forget to look back into a thread they might have been part of. I havn't clicked this thread so I didn't know you were asking for people to chime in with who is in and who isn't and for how much until this morning. Sending a PM is plenty fine to let these people know we are seeking a reply from them.
I'll pm them later on tonight. I'm spending the day at Disneyland with the family for my son's birthday.

Status
Not open for further replies.