On the road again: Moving to Naples Italy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lasonic TRC-920

Feb 16, 2010
Naples, Italy
ford93 said:
Live it up bro'!

Enjoy the stay over there and wow you'll get to meet the Euro members!

Most important....... "Stay Safe"!!
Yeah, I really hope to meet many collectors. I have really enjoyed meeting all the west coast guys. Feel very fortunate to have done so much out here.

Styleking said:
Go pick the hell out of Europe Chris! You'll come back with a 100 more than you left with! Ciao!
Oh man, that would be sweet. There are so many radios that are really available there. Telefunken Studio 1 is on my radar along with the Beston 4000

ford93

Member (SA)
May 7, 2009
Former New Yorker
Chris you'll have the hook up there because there are a lot of boomers that I've noticed coming from Italy but not sold on ebay but locally!

I bet the members here will be asking for your assistance.

Lasonic TRC-920

Feb 16, 2010
Naples, Italy
ford93 said:
Chris you'll have the hook up there because there are a lot of boomers that I've noticed coming from Italy but not sold on ebay but locally!

I bet the members here will be asking for your assistance.
I will be putting the radar out for sure. Naples is a big city and beyond, has to be radios in the wild! :yes:

Fatdog

Staff member
May 3, 2009
Hey Chris, I am willing to babysit the 308 GTS while you are away. :-D :cool: :rock: :smooch: :angelic:

Ken

Member (SA)
Aug 30, 2009
Bremerton, WA, USA
I spent 4 years in Naples as a teenager, Chris, and my brother was there 5 years ago and says it's 10 times crazier now.

Make sure and hit "Thieves Alley" when you get there.

bklyn sound

Member (SA)
Dec 7, 2011
Wow now we have to refer to Chris as a pisano...congratulations brother Italy is a beautiful hope to go your bringing the Ferrari home with you .... she will be happy on the mountain roads

Lasonic TRC-920

Feb 16, 2010
Naples, Italy
bklyn sound said:
Wow now we have to refer to Chris as a pisano...congratulations brother Italy is a beautiful hope to go your bringing the Ferrari home with you .... she will be happy on the mountain roads
Sadly, the Ferrari will be staying here in California. We can only bring one car and had to negotiate my motorcycle into the deal. So the truck and camper stay as well. Everything will be going into an indoor storage unit with furniture and other items we are not taking. I regret mothballing it, but I was planning on pulling the engine and doing some services, which I will now do when I get back, so not really a big deal.

redbenjoe

I Am Legend
May 6, 2009
florida
just theoretically ......... no names of course ..

if a california member moves to italy-
does he automatically loose his post count -
and have to start from ZERO
?

fromNKLwithlove

Member (SA)
Jan 8, 2015
FIN
redbenjoe said:
just theoretically ......... no names of course ..

if a california member moves to italy-
does he automatically loose his post count -
and have to start from ZERO
?
I think that is the case, if something like that happens..
No names of course.. :hmmm:

bklyn sound

Member (SA)
Dec 7, 2011
Lasonic TRC-920 said:
Sadly, the Ferrari will be staying here in California. We can only bring one car and had to negotiate my motorcycle into the deal. So the truck and camper stay as well. Everything will be going into an indoor storage unit with furniture and other items we are not taking. I regret mothballing it, but I was planning on pulling the engine and doing some services, which I will now do when I get back, so not really a big deal.
well look on the bright side you can locate all the parts you need for service for much less coin there then her in the states........ best wishes brother ........... jimmy

-GZ-

Member (SA)
Oct 8, 2010
Boom Central
redbenjoe said:
just theoretically ......... no names of course ..if a california member moves to italy-does he automatically loose his post count -and have to start from ZERO?
Well my opinion is if he moves HALF way around the world he should only lose HALF of his post count. That's fair.

Status
Not open for further replies.