On the road again: Moving to Naples Italy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lasonic TRC-920

Feb 16, 2010
Naples, Italy
baddboybill said:
Is that a mall or road your walking on? If a road why is there no cars?
That was a street and cars and scooters did drive down it. But mostly it's a shopping area for tourists I think.

redbenjoe said:
looks very old and pretty and cool and interesting :drool:

as soon as appropriate
send us pictures of genuine italian chicks ( just a few hundred will be enough )
If I could find a way of doing it that wasn't creepy, I would be all over it! :lol:

MyOhMy said:
Excellent soundtrack to the video, well done. :yes:

Here's the thing, though: I know from my own travelling experiences that each new location can be magical and full of excitement & expectation when experiencing a vast array of sounds, smells, cultural differences and..................well, the list is endless so, if you'll forgive me, Id like to hear of how it actually felt to be in such a historic European city for the first time - pretty please. :yes:
To be honest, it was like walking around the back lot at Universal Studio's Hollywood. Where I have been many times. Made me realize what a great job Universal Studio's has done! :hmmm: :yes:

It's still surreal. As Americans, we don't see much "Real Old History". I've seen shops selling trinkets that are older than my country!

Speaking of OLD, we're going to try to go to Pompeii this weekend! If so, more video to come.

Lasonic TRC-920

Feb 16, 2010
Naples, Italy
Styleking said:
It's still surreal. As Americans, we don't see much "Real Old History".
Speak for yourself you West Coaster! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Well, it doesn't come close to Pompeii :jawdrop:
My wife and I in Pompeii with Mt Vesuvius in the back ground.
Chris & Ellen in Pompeii.jpg

UPDATE!!!
Our household goods including all my radios and motorcycle have arrived in Italy! We just need a house to move into so they can all be delivered!

We have found a place, it's just going to through a final inspection and the last details handled.

In the mean time, we are off to Paris next weekend for our anniversary and to have dinner in the Eiffel Tower!

MyOhMy

Member (SA)
Jul 26, 2015
Sleaford, Lincolnshire, UK.
redbenjoe said:
terrific photo ......
you two have so much to do over there
Aye, like a kid in a sweet shop! :-D :lol: Seriously, I'm pleased you're making the most of this interesting and exciting place. Everything will be new to you and you'll never be too far away from something inspiring, adventurous or absorbingly interesting. Go for it - BIG time! :yes: :thumbsup:

Lasonic TRC-920

Feb 16, 2010
Naples, Italy
Thanks everyone. It's always fun staring with you all. this is still the best website on the net! BUT YOU ALL KNOW THAT! :yes:

Another Update!

We sign a lease on a house on Monday and move in Tuesday, that means all our household items, radios and motorcycle get dropped off then!

Then I get to rebuild my work shop and set up another boomroom!

AND OH WHAT A SPACE I WILL HAVE FOR THIS!

But you will have to wait for video next week! :w00t: :-D

Status
Not open for further replies.