Official Boombox Magazine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lasonic TRC-920

Feb 16, 2010
Naples, Italy
Mystic Traveller said:
I am wondering whether it's possible to buy an electronic version of the magazine? :-)
Sorry, no electronic version, print only

mmc4009 said:
I have all three magazines. Anyway to subscribe to future magazines? Or you have to buy them individually when the come out.
Sorry, as of right now, it's only when they come out, but we are looking at alternatives with other print companies to get the price down.

trippy1313

Member (SA)
Jul 16, 2013
Seattle-Tacoma, WA
Lasonic TRC-920 said:
I can't say we would never cover 90's boxes, but our focus is primarily 70's and 80's.

You can purchase at www.BoomboxMag.com

Have you contacted Mag Cloud, where you placed your order? They have great customer service.
Yeah I did, they said it would be sent again because it was returned to them, but I'll have to ask again cause that was two weeks ago.

They were friendly and fast responding to my original inquiry, and refunded my shipping without me even asking for anything besides a status. I'm not too worried about it.

trippy1313

Member (SA)
Jul 16, 2013
Seattle-Tacoma, WA
Lasonic TRC-920 said:
Sorry, as of right now, it's only when they come out, but we are looking at alternatives with other print companies to get the price down.
It's been sounding like this magazine has really gotten around. Do you mind me asking, how many copies of each have you guys sold?

Or to how many different people do you know?

BoomboxMag

Member (SA)
Jul 30, 2016
Los Angeles
www.boomboxmag.com
For the Star Wars fan, just in time for the release of Rogue One

Issue 4 of Boombox Magazine out December 16th, 2016 features:
  • Interview with Stryder Brown AKA Hip Hop Trooper
  • Bumpboxx, The future of Blasting?
  • Custom silver Lasonic TRC-975 by David Rivera @coexistdave
  • Head to Head – JVC RC-M90 vs Clairtone 7979
  • Venice Beach Blast
  • Boomboxes & BMX bikes from Robert Gosciminski
  • Case of Bass
  • Blasters in the Wild
  • Big Radios and BMX Bikes
  • Big Screen Boomers – Krush Groove/ Fat Boys – Soundesign 4632
  • The Perfect Boombox – Which is right for you?
  • Classified Technical Plans – Def Star Thumper
Bonus Content: Full unedited audio interview of Hip Hop Trooper in Star Wars themed Youtube video (after Dec 16th)
Hip Hop Trooper Issue 4.jpg

T-STER

Member (SA)
Jul 14, 2014
UK
Issue 4 ordered here to, issue 3 arrived in the mail last week to. Loving the output dudes keep it up, and none of this "im busy moving to another country" nosense :lol: :lol:

blu_fuz

Staff member
Jun 3, 2009
WI
Thanks to some buyers of my straps, I can get my order of bbx mag in! boom.

trippy1313

Member (SA)
Jul 16, 2013
Seattle-Tacoma, WA
Well after a big mix up thanks to USPS, my month old order of the first two issues finally came in today.

Great work on them guys. I love the stories, articles, pictures and even the ads are good (and fitting). Keep it up boys, I'll be ordering the 3rd and 4th soon.

BoomboxMag

Member (SA)
Jul 30, 2016
Los Angeles
www.boomboxmag.com
T-STER said:
Issue 4 ordered here to, issue 3 arrived in the mail last week to. Loving the output dudes keep it up, and none of this "im busy moving to another country" nosense :lol: :lol:
Thank you, we're working hard, issue 5 in the beginning stages, big interviews coming, tons more content, more head to head comparisons and lots more pictures.

In fact, more equipment has been purchased to improve the photography end. We have also added two more people to the staff. One to improve writing and another to help with our "Bonus Online Content" on our YouTube page.

Big things coming in 2017!

blu_fuz said:
Thanks to some buyers of my straps, I can get my order of bbx mag in! boom.
That's how you do it. Boombox related earnings rolled into Boombox related materials. Thank you Blu_Fuz

trippy1313 said:
Well after a big mix up thanks to USPS, my month old order of the first two issues finally came in today.

Great work on them guys. I love the stories, articles, pictures and even the ads are good (and fitting). Keep it up boys, I'll be ordering the 3rd and 4th soon.
Sorry to hear that, the Holidays have the post office on their heads! Glad they showed up. Thanks for your purchase

BoomboxMag

Member (SA)
Jul 30, 2016
Los Angeles
www.boomboxmag.com
Issues 1-4 are all available! If you haven't grabbed your copies or the lastest issue 4 featuring the hip-hop trooper, bumpboxx and much more head over to boomboxmag.com today. If you have grabbed your copies thank you for all your continued support! And we here at Boombox Magazine hope you all have a great New Year's Eve and an amazing 2017!

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.