NorCal/California boombox meet...

Status
Not open for further replies.

mellymelsr

Member (SA)
Sep 11, 2009
Northern Cali
About 26 days to go until the meet... :thumbsup: ...wanted to try and get a head count of everyone coming and if you are bringing guests so I know how much food and drinks to prepare. If you all could rsvp this week with a post or pm that would be great...and if anyone needs my phone number or address let me know.

Lasonic TRC-920

Feb 16, 2010
Naples, Italy
mellymelsr said:
About 26 days to go until the meet... :thumbsup: ...wanted to try and get a head count of everyone coming and if you are bringing guests so I know how much food and drinks to prepare. If you all could rsvp this week with a post or pm that would be great...and if anyone needs my phone number or address let me know.
Still planning on it, Just me and my wife :-D

Lasonic TRC-920

Feb 16, 2010
Naples, Italy
Just woke up this morning and had a terrible dream :'-(

My nightmare was about the meet :-O

In my dream, I showed up and there were some people already there....Of course I really don't know people by face, so I was standing on the back porch kind of mulling around with others...No radio's in sight :thumbsdown:

I went inside and there were a few people on the floor watching TV, a few on the couch, a few in the kitchen eating potato chips. NO RADIOS :nonono: They were all watching some children's show.

Finally, someone says "(such n such) is here and he has a _______ (

redbenjoe

I Am Legend
May 6, 2009
florida
actually chris -- :hmmm:

if at least a few of you cali dudes had better personalities :-P :-P :lol:

you could enjoy a great time with no radios and not even many chips :-O :-D :agree: :breakdance: :superduper:

mellymelsr

Member (SA)
Sep 11, 2009
Northern Cali
Great dream, but I can guarantee that won't come true...along with my "junk" collection :superduper: will be bringing a few surprise grails to the festivities... :-D ...by the way Chris if you get to town early and your not too tired give me a buzz and we can get the party started early... :thumbsup:

Reli

Member (SA)
Dec 24, 2010
USA
I'll be bringing a 1-piece box with SEVEN speakers.........my rarest box......

And then my second-rarest box......a 1-piece with only 2 speakers, that somehow manages to sound better than most of my 2-way or 3-way boxes......

MasterBlaster84

Member (SA)
May 6, 2009
Northern California
Looks like I've got a window in the afternoon so I can at least make it for a few hours. :thumbsup:
I plan on Bringing my Rotel RPM-100, Korean C-100F, Telefunken CR-8200, and Panny RX-C20.
I might bring a fifth box. :hmmm:

mellymelsr

Member (SA)
Sep 11, 2009
Northern Cali
MasterBlaster84 said:
Looks like I've got a window in the afternoon so I can at least make it for a few hours. :thumbsup:
I plan on Bringing my Rotel RPM-100, Korean C-100F, Telefunken CR-8200, and Panny RX-C20.
I might bring a fifth box. :hmmm:
:thumbsup: ...the more the merrier. Can't wait to hear that Rotel.

Lasonic TRC-920

Feb 16, 2010
Naples, Italy
mellymelsr said:
Great dream, but I can guarantee that won't come true...along with my "junk" collection :superduper: will be bringing a few surprise grails to the festivities... :-D ...by the way Chris if you get to town early and your not too tired give me a buzz and we can get the party started early... :thumbsup:
I think we can make that happen! :-D

mellymelsr

Member (SA)
Sep 11, 2009
Northern Cali
THAFUZZ said:
I'll Know more after Thursday whether It'll be just Me or the Wifey,etc. I'm still sorting and planning.
...great!!...one good thing about this boombox meet is I am finally getting around to finishing my extensive honey-do list!!...so my wife thanks all of you for that... :-D ...I am really looking forward to this meet, there will be a huge variety of boomboxes, and a long list of grails so let's show them how we do it on the West Coast!!

Status
Not open for further replies.