hes worth his weight ............. :-)

[ Image ]
:lol: :lol: :lol:

THAFUZZ

Member (SA)
May 5, 2009
Midwest, USA
THAFUZZ said:
I'm interested but, I'm about 7-8 hrs away. I'll keep it as a "Maybe" though. Btw, There was one meet once with Myself, Sinister(David) & Masterblaster84 (Don) back in about '08. This would be a great chance to get a better one going. Have You talked to 'Reli'?

MasterBlaster (Left), Sinister (Center), & THAFUZZ (Right)

THAFUZZ

Member (SA)
May 5, 2009
Midwest, USA
It's still looking pretty good for me. Haven't heard anything. There's plenty of West Coast folks to make it a great one. :surf:

mellymelsr

Member (SA)
Sep 11, 2009
Northern Cali
Lasonic TRC-920 said:
Is there any update on this?

Any location chosen yet?

I'm still hoping to get up North for this
....Location is going to be my house in Antioch, Ca. The date is Saturday, July 28th. I will pm everyone who would like to come my address by next week. As host I will supply plenty of food and drinks... :-D . If the members who will be attending can confirm by pm I can start getting a head count together.

jaetee

Member (SA)
May 5, 2009
Florida's West Coast
redbenjoe said:
you fellas need to adhere to the authorized boomboxery nomenclature:...........

4 members or more is a certified meet
3 is a mini meet
2 is a micro meet
1 is just jackin off

:-)

:lol: :lol:

That meet is going to be :cool: :breakdance: :superduper: :surf: :stereo:

Have fun and take lots of pics and vids for us!!!! :-D

Lasonic TRC-920

Feb 16, 2010
Naples, Italy
jaetee said:
redbenjoe said:
you fellas need to adhere to the authorized boomboxery nomenclature:...........

4 members or more is a certified meet
3 is a mini meet
2 is a micro meet
1 is just jackin off

:-)

:lol: :lol:

That meet is going to be :cool: :breakdance: :superduper: :surf: :stereo:

Have fun and take lots of pics and vids for us!!!! :-D
Count my wife and I in :-D Unless something BIG happens, I should be there....

Hey Peter (Fresh Produce), maybe we can caravan and I can load up your truck with Grails :lol:

mellymelsr

Member (SA)
Sep 11, 2009
Northern Cali
Alright Chris!! It will be great to meet you and your wife. A small list of the boomboxes that will be in attendance...the JVC's-M90, M71, M70, Kaboom, Sanyo 920, 9994k, C7, Rising 20/20, TRC 931, Blockbuster, Sharp GF800, Sony FH-7, FH-207...a few special surprises as well... :-D ...plus whatever you guys want to bring. I look forward to a lot of loud blasting... :yes:

Reli

Member (SA)
Dec 24, 2010
USA
Hope your home electrical system can throw down the watts! Most of mine don't sound as good on batteries :lol:

THAFUZZ

Member (SA)
May 5, 2009
Midwest, USA
mellymelsr said:
Alright Chris!! It will be great to meet you and your wife. A small list of the boomboxes that will be in attendance...the JVC's-M90, M71, M70, Kaboom, Sanyo 920, 9994k, C7, Rising 20/20, TRC 931, Blockbuster, Sharp GF800, Sony FH-7, FH-207...a few special surprises as well... :-D ...plus whatever you guys want to bring. I look forward to a lot of loud blasting... :yes:
This Box list is great. That way we can manage to bring the boxes with the least duplication (unless they've been customized) to allow for the most variety. Many of us have never seen or heard some of these other grails. :drool: This will make it easier to decide what to bring along in our vehicles with limited space. Man, this will be so cool, to meet the familia and their beloved collection. :yes: I plan to bring (based on what's listed above so far) My Gold Conion TC999, Big Wheely, 975, JVC PC55, and Fisher PH492. That'll barely leave enough space for me. :-D Chris, Your 935 is in better condition than mine. ;-) ;-)

Lasonic TRC-920

Feb 16, 2010
Naples, Italy
THAFUZZ said:
mellymelsr said:
This Box list is great. That way we can manage to bring the boxes with the least duplication (unless they've been customized) to allow for the most variety. Many of us have never seen or heard some of these other grails. :drool: This will make it easier to decide what to bring along in our vehicles with limited space. Man, this will be so cool, to meet the familia and their beloved collection. :yes: I plan to bring (based on what's listed above so far) My Gold Conion TC999, Big Wheely, 975, JVC PC55, and Fisher PH492. That'll barely leave enough space for me. :-D Chris, Your 935 is in better condition than mine. ;-) ;-)
Yeah, this is a great idea....so far, I have never seen damn near everything on that list! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I have to see that Wheely in person....Plus the Blockbuster, 931, TC999....oh just all of them....

I might have a radio or two to bring for trade! :thumbsup:

mellymelsr

Member (SA)
Sep 11, 2009
Northern Cali
Reli said:
Hope your home electrical system can throw down the watts! Most of mine don't sound as good on batteries :lol:
...I have pushed the limits on my boom-room in the past. Had 20 boomers connected at once and turned up full blast to see how far the sound would travel... :-D

Status
Not open for further replies.