NorCal/California boombox meet...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lasonic TRC-920

Feb 16, 2010
Naples, Italy
Hey Guys....I have cleared my band schedule, talked the wife into going North for the weekend and have decided on the radios I will be taking with me (all of them :lol: )

Are we still doing this?

Hey Fat Dog, any chance you can set us up a West Coast Meet thread?

mellymelsr

Member (SA)
Sep 11, 2009
Northern Cali
It is definitely on!! I think I have given everyone who plans to attend my address, if I have missed anyone let me know and I will pm you...the more the merrier... :-D
The event date is July 28th at my house. It will begin around noon, anyone who wants to show up early to help set up or just talk boomers are definitely welcome to do so. I will take care of food and drinks...just bring your boomboxes!! The boomboxes that I know will be there include JVC M90, M71, M70, Kaboom, Sanyo 920, 9994, C7, Sony FH7, FH207, Blockbuster, Panasonic 5350, DT 680, Rising 20/20, Lasonic TRC 931, Wards 3996 Airline just to name a few...and a few surprise boomers... :-D

Lasonic TRC-920

Feb 16, 2010
Naples, Italy
mellymelsr said:
It is definitely on!! I think I have given everyone who plans to attend my address, if I have missed anyone let me know and I will pm you...the more the merrier... :-D
I don't remember if I got it. Could you send it again please :-D

redbenjoe

I Am Legend
May 6, 2009
florida
hope // suggest all you cali dudes get respectful for this great event --
and bring better clothes and haircuts
than you usually wear
:-P :lol: :lol: :-P

( and better boxes , also ) :judge: :judge:

Lasonic TRC-920

Feb 16, 2010
Naples, Italy
redbenjoe said:
than you usually wear

***Mental Note....Must Grow Hair Before Meet****

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

fresh produce

Member (SA)
Oct 12, 2010
Sunny California
redbenjoe said:
than you usually wear

:agree: way ahead of you I got some fresh gear,fresh cut and a couple new boomboxes. I can't wait I hope there's a big crowd so there's more boxes :thumbsup: :drool: :thumbsup: :drool:

Lasonic TRC-920

Feb 16, 2010
Naples, Italy
fresh produce said:
redbenjoe said:
than you usually wear

:agree: way ahead of you I got some fresh gear,fresh cut and a couple new boomboxes. I can't wait I hope there's a big crowd so there's more boxes :thumbsup: :drool: :thumbsup: :drool:
Hey Peter, its great your going...this is going to be so cool. Do you think Mac Daddy Freshness is gonna go?

fresh produce

Member (SA)
Oct 12, 2010
Sunny California
Lasonic TRC-920 said:
fresh produce said:
redbenjoe said:
than you usually wear

Hey Peter, its great your going...this is going to be so cool. Do you think Mac Daddy Freshness is gonna go?
Yeah I was talking to him a couple days ago he's up for the meet :thumbsup:

Lasonic TRC-920

Feb 16, 2010
Naples, Italy
Man, I am getting excited! I can't wait to see everyone's radios! I have never been to a "Meet" and have only hooked up with a few members once or twice.

Gordie came out to my place once and didn't even have he decenty to bring 8 or 9 Conion's with him :thumbsdown:

I am working on different radio's to get them all dialed in for the trip :-D

Every time I see the guys in Florida and in the Mid West get together I am really jealous! Looks like good times!

I think this is going to ROCK!

I might have a few radio's with me to sell or trade! :w00t:

Reli

Member (SA)
Dec 24, 2010
USA
I'll be bringing a few that none of you have ever seen, or maybe even heard of :yes:

mellymelsr

Member (SA)
Sep 11, 2009
Northern Cali
I am definitely looking forward to this. It will be great to be able to put a face to some of the names you see...plus it will probable be the only time the wife let's me blast boomboxes all day without any grief... :-D

Lasonic TRC-920

Feb 16, 2010
Naples, Italy
Reli said:
I'll be bringing a few that none of you have ever seen, or maybe even heard of :yes:
This is one of the reasons I REALLY want to do this....to see radio's that other wise, I would never get to see!

mellymelsr said:
I am definitely looking forward to this. It will be great to be able to put a face to some of the names you see...plus it will probable be the only time the wife let's me blast boomboxes all day without any grief... :-D
AND....to see all you crazy cats!

I hope your wife doesn't mind if my wife looks for refuge! I know if my wife can find another woman to escape with, this will be a successful trip! :lol: :lol: :lol:

mellymelsr

Member (SA)
Sep 11, 2009
Northern Cali
Lasonic TRC-920 said:
Reli said:
This is one of the reasons I REALLY want to do this....to see radio's that other wise, I would never get to see!

mellymelsr said:

I hope your wife doesn't mind if my wife looks for refuge! I know if my wife can find another woman to escape with, this will be a successful trip! :lol: :lol: :lol:
...I am sure she won't mind. My wife and daughter will be clearing out as soon as the festivities begin... :-D

Lasonic TRC-920

Feb 16, 2010
Naples, Italy
mellymelsr said:
Lasonic TRC-920 said:
Reli said:

mellymelsr said:

...I am sure she won't mind. My wife and daughter will be clearing out as soon as the festivities begin... :-D
:lol: :lol: :lol: RUN TO THE HILLS....Here come the Boomboxes :lol: :lol: :lol:

redbenjoe said:
i cant make the 7000 mile round trip :thumbsdown:
but, still --very excited re this meet :thumbsup:
I wish we could have a SUPER MEET one day! :w00t: :hmmm:
Darn Freakin' Big Arse USA :thumbsdown:

redbenjoe

I Am Legend
May 6, 2009
florida
make sure you have on display --at least 3 or 4 of them full//actual size stand-up posters of
fatdog --

they are 6' tall by 4' wide :-O :thumbsup: :w00t:

he was all sold out last week--
but have since heard that are back in stock --- :yes:

at the reduced ' inside member' price
:-) :-D :-) :drool:

Lasonic TRC-920

Feb 16, 2010
Naples, Italy
redbenjoe said:
make sure you have on display --at least 3 or 4 of them full//actual size stand-up posters of
fatdog --

they are 6' tall by 4' wide :-O :thumbsup: :w00t:

he was all sold out last week--
but have since heard that are back in stock --- :yes:

at the reduced ' inside member' price
:-) :-D :-) :drool:
:lol: Good call...and way cheaper than shipping the real thing!

Status
Not open for further replies.