M70 LED meter mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lasonic TRC-920

Feb 16, 2010
Naples, Italy
I think this is going to be the Tech Mod of the year!

I think every M70 owner has wished their M70 could do this, I know I have....I had two Tosh 9990M's that could have used this as well.

incredible engineering / design and execution.

DIBS! :yes:

JustCruisin

Member (SA)
Jan 28, 2012
Midwest, USA
That youtube video was awesome! Some reason I thought the LEDs would light up from left to right, but the center outward (SCR-8 style) is even better! :thumbsup:
What song did you play last right before ending the video? **** was funky! :breakdance:

caution

Member (SA)
Mar 25, 2014
Boomboxery
No worries SD, I'd rather have these if they perform better! Thanks Joe/Chris/CPL/JC :-D

JC that's "Love is in Control" by Donna Summer. Been a fave of mine since I heard it on the radio in '83. It was from the very first album on the Geffen label and was produced by the legendary Quincy Jones. He pissed her off making her sing such a ridiculous range but I'm glad he did :-)

JustCruisin

Member (SA)
Jan 28, 2012
Midwest, USA
caution said:
No worries SD, I'd rather have these if they perform better! Thanks Joe/Chris/CPL/JC :-D

JC that's "Love is in Control" by Donna Summer. Been a fave of mine since I heard it on the radio in '83. It was from the very first album on the Geffen label and was produced by the legendary Quincy Jones. He pissed her off making her sing such a ridiculous range but I'm glad he did :-)
Such a great song, just watched the video! Donna has some good hits.. :thumbsup:
I bet Chris' friend "Flat Top" gets down to that track! :breakdance:

Status
Not open for further replies.