Los Angeles-Boomboxery mini-meet / Beat Swapmeet 12/12/2015 (updated w/pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarksideWill

Member (SA)
Oct 22, 2015
Los Angeles
When is the next beat swap meet? We have to do it again..

Yeah it was a blast! Have to figure something out after the holidays.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Van Presence

Member (SA)
Jan 27, 2015
Parnassus, NZ
Lasonic TRC-920 said:
I managed to get 14 D's for $15 at Costco, but they don't last long in that Dynasty :eek:
i can imagine that beast devours batteries. iv never tried batteries in any of mine so not sure how long any last. $1 each is way better than $7.

Lasonic TRC-920

Feb 16, 2010
Naples, Italy
i can imagine that beast devours batteries. iv never tried batteries in any of mine so not sure how long any last. $1 each is way better than $7.

$7 each!!!!

Damn, that sucks

SLO

Member (SA)
May 19, 2014
Inland Empire, Southern California
T-STER said:
This was epic, love the video walkabout and the blaster vision, makes me knida sad I cant take part! You guys are so lucky, this looked like an awesome fun day. I gots to get out with my boxes more. Now if it would just stop raining.....

Much respect to you guys, i love these vids, helps us feel like we are there and you know we are in spirit!!
Like Chris said, we'd love to have you come out to Vegas, its gonna be a blast. Anytime we get together for one of these meets its so much fun, you gotta try for Vegas.

T-STER

Member (SA)
Jul 14, 2014
UK
SLO said:
Like Chris said, we'd love to have you come out to Vegas, its gonna be a blast. Anytime we get together for one of these meets its so much fun, you gotta try for Vegas.
Slo your right, I been jonesin to go the the US for ages and this trip is far enough away to save and get out there, i was just chatting to the wife about it the other night. I got relatives in Florida and New York so could potentially go see them while i was there to.....

DarksideWill

Member (SA)
Oct 22, 2015
Los Angeles
Slo your right, I been jonesin to go the the US for ages and this trip is far enough away to save and get out there, i was just chatting to the wife about it the other night. I got relatives in Florida and New York so could potentially go see them while i was there to.....

Vegas is going to be awesome! I can't wait to go! Friends, family, boomboxes sounds like the perfect trip!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Lasonic TRC-920

Feb 16, 2010
Naples, Italy

T-STER, that would be incredible to meet you and share a boombox story or two

Status
Not open for further replies.