Just a little bit of HOLLYWOOD.... HOLLYWOOD MEET 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustCruisin

Member (SA)
Jan 28, 2012
Midwest, USA
SLO said:
James you woulda been in heaven out there. There were so many more classic lowriders up and down the blvd all night, you gotta make it out here someday!
Not gonna lie, Steve.. When you guys announced the date, I was looking up flight/hotel packages on Orbitz.. Since I had used it to fly to Vegas around the same time last year..
I knew this was going to be the meet! :breakdance:
It would've made my whole year! :lol:
Obviously I didn't follow through with the booking because I've never been out there and figured the "dreaded LA traffic" would be a lil intimidating! :-/ Plus.. I haven't made time to finish the Lasonic Limo, which I wanted to bring! Oh well, hopefully next time! :yes:

Dr DER

Member (SA)
Jan 30, 2015
Refferside Cali
JustCruisin said:
Not gonna lie, Steve.. When you guys announced the date, I was looking up flight/hotel packages on Orbitz.. Since I had used it to fly to Vegas around the same time last year..
I knew this was going to be the meet! :breakdance:
It would've made my whole year! :lol:
Obviously I didn't follow through with the booking because I've never been out there and figured the "dreaded LA traffic" would be a lil intimidating! :-/ Plus.. I haven't made time to finish the Lasonic Limo, which I wanted to bring! Oh well, hopefully next time! :yes:
...... LASONIC LIMO????? Say what??

howie1976

Member (SA)
Nov 14, 2014
SoCal
That looks crazy DOPE!!!! You gotta take that Lasonic Limo to the Vegas Boombox Summit! You got a year to finish it. No excuses! Now get off the site and get back to working on that ASAP!!

walter

Member (SA)
Mar 31, 2017
When breakin came out in the theaters everyone was jealous of you cali guys. Livin the life.

nice pics

Status
Not open for further replies.