Just a little bit of HOLLYWOOD.... HOLLYWOOD MEET 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

trippy1313

Member (SA)
Jul 16, 2013
Seattle-Tacoma, WA
Way to go guys!!! Looks like a blast yet again. Cool to see the crowd interact with a little breakin' and stuff. Glad you guys got some video.

Chris, what's your new video setup? Looked like a gopro now? Suction cupped or clamped?

Lasonic TRC-920

Feb 16, 2010
Naples, Italy
trippy1313 said:
Way to go guys!!! Looks like a blast yet again. Cool to see the crowd interact with a little breakin' and stuff. Glad you guys got some video.

Chris, what's your new video setup? Looked like a gopro now? Suction cupped or clamped?
Yep, rollin' with the GoPro set up now. It uses a 3M patch to attach.

20150930_185029.jpg

JVC Floyd

Inactive (Delete)
May 6, 2009
Maryland USA.
believe it or not , i'm the only person i know of aside from you guy's that even owns a boombox. so i'm pretty much a loner collector . my friends who have seen my boxes are dumbfounded when they get to see my beasts. but they know how i am so wtf is mad builder to do lol.

i could not even begin to imagine having anybody in my life who actually shares the boombox bug , so you guy's are lucky to be able meet up and shoot the **** for a day . i don't know 1 single human being that could even put batteries in a boombox without ****ing that up . i'm alone in my boomboxery. not sure the public around me could handle the awesomeness anyhow so **** em' lol.

Reli

Member (SA)
Dec 24, 2010
USA
Chicks were going "damn, that's big". And Chris was like "yeah it is"

Lasonic TRC-920

Feb 16, 2010
Naples, Italy
milosancho said:
Oh man! That looks like you guys had a blast! Wish I could have made it down to hang out with you guys.
I was really hoping you were going to make it! There will be more, we will do it then! :yes:

JVC Floyd said:
believe it or not , i'm the only person i know of aside from you guy's that even owns a boombox. so i'm pretty much a loner collector . my friends who have seen my boxes are dumbfounded when they get to see my beasts. but they know how i am so wtf is mad builder to do lol.

i could not even begin to imagine having anybody in my life who actually shares the boombox bug , so you guy's are lucky to be able meet up and shoot the shiat for a day . i don't know 1 single human being that could even put batteries in a boombox without farking that up . i'm alone in my Boomboxery. not sure the public around me could handle the awesomeness anyhow so fark em' lol.
Man, that's brutal :-O BUT at least you have us!

Reli said:
Your Damn Right! :lol: :rock:

Reli

Member (SA)
Dec 24, 2010
USA
JVC Floyd said:

i could not even begin to imagine having anybody in my life who actually shares the boombox bug , so you guy's are lucky to be able meet up and shoot the shiat for a day . i don't know 1 single human being that could even put batteries in a boombox without farking that up . i'm alone in my Boomboxery. not sure the public around me could handle the awesomeness anyhow so fark em' lol.
That's the DC area for you.......Everyone tries to act all serious and mature just because they're in government. Ass kisser central. :thumbsdown:

mancardo

Member (SA)
Jun 8, 2012
Goodyear, AZ U.S.
SLO said:
It was truly an event to be at, we were a force to be reckoned with! Camera's galore, street performers, lowriders, freaks, Mickey Mouse, the homeless folks, and tourists made for one hell of a night thats for sure! And although a few other members didn't make it out, we still rocked Hollywood HARD! I didn't take many pictures because we had Nannette and DJ CURSE taking all kinds of shots so be ready, but I did manage to take a quick video of some of the action....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrBu7KP5rGM
Nice! :thumbsup:

mancardo

Member (SA)
Jun 8, 2012
Goodyear, AZ U.S.
Hey Guys!!
I just got home from Cali...stayed a little bit longer than anticipated. Any how.... It was very nice to see you guys again and it was nice to meet new members. My trip to Hollywood was well worth it. Thank you guys for making it fun.
Thank you SLO for the helping me with my daughter's Bday gift.... I really appreciate it brotha!

I took a few pics, but I'm not going to post all of them because I know our photographer Nanette did an awesome job and I don't want to ruin it. Here are a couple of pics I took after Nanette had left.

Thank you Guys!

Attachments

SLO

Member (SA)
May 19, 2014
Inland Empire, Southern California
mancardo said:
Hey Guys!!
I just got home from Cali...stayed a little bit longer than anticipated. Any how.... It was very nice to see you guys again and it was nice to meet new members. My trip to Hollywood was well worth it. Thank you guys for making it fun.
Thank you SLO for the helping me with my daughter's Bday gift.... I really appreciate it brotha!

I took a few pics, but I'm not going to post all of them because I know our photographer Nanette did an awesome job and I don't want to ruin it. Here are a couple of pics I took after Nanette had left.

Thank you Guys!
Manny it was good to see you and the family again bro :thumbsup: Its so cool for you guys to come out all the way from Arizona to come hang with us! And your welcome on your daughters soon to be turntable box! Please take pictures of her expression when you give it to her on her birthday! :cake: Always a good time with you guys :-D

SLO

Member (SA)
May 19, 2014
Inland Empire, Southern California
milosancho said:
Oh man! That looks like you guys had a blast! Wish I could have made it down to hang out with you guys.
Wish you coulda made it out with us Mario, I know you woulda enjoyed it out there, hope you can make it out to the next one bro!

JVC Floyd said:

Dam Floyd I guess we are pretty fortunate to have a bunch of people to enjoy this hobby with, I couldn't imagine it any other way. You are more than welcome to come and hang with us anytime man :rock:

Reli said:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

oldskool69 said:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

That looks like the dopest time to be had in recent memory. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Always a good time hangin with these BASS HEADS! :w00t: :thumbsup:

mancardo

Member (SA)
Jun 8, 2012
Goodyear, AZ U.S.
SLO said:
Manny it was good to see you and the family again bro :thumbsup: Its so cool for you guys to come out all the way from Arizona to come hang with us! And your welcome on your daughters soon to be turntable box! Please take pictures of her expression when you give it to her on her birthday! :cake: Always a good time with you guys :-D
I will definitely take some pics and share them with you. The only problem is that I have to wait until the middle of December...but it gives me enough time to find some of her favorite LP albums :thumbsup:
Thanks again Bro!....and I promise...no dog next time, so I can hang out more with you guys :lol:

Lasonic TRC-920

Feb 16, 2010
Naples, Italy
mancardo said:
I will definitely take some pics and share them with you. The only problem is that I have to wait until the middle of December...but it gives me enough time to find some of her favorite LP albums :thumbsup:
Thanks again Bro!....and I promise...no dog next time, so I can hang out more with you guys :lol:
Dog or not, it was great!

Status
Not open for further replies.