Impromptu Shot of your Collecton

Status
Not open for further replies.

MKS

Member (SA)
Jul 31, 2010
Copenhagen, Denmark
Thanks John, I live in a one-room apartment in an old shipyard called "B&W" (Burmeister and Wain) In the central part of Copenhagens dock area.
It used to be Denmarks biggest workplace, but it went under in the 90'ties... The building i live in, used to be the locker rooms for the workers, so theres tiles on the floor and walls, and two huge windows. I love it out here :cool: .

-GZ-

Member (SA)
Oct 8, 2010
Boom Central
MKS said:
Thanks John, I live in a one-room apartment in an old shipyard called "B&W" (Burmeister and Wain) In the central part of Copenhagens dock area.
It used to be Denmarks biggest workplace, but it went under in the 90'ties... The building i live in, used to be the locker rooms for the workers, so theres tiles on the floor and walls, and two huge windows. I love it out here :cool: .

Its been so long that I don't know who you are!! Nice wall, bro.

Lasonic TRC-920

Feb 16, 2010
Naples, Italy
MKS said:
Hey all! it has been some time, since i last posted any shots of my collection. I think it has tripled since then :yes: .

Anyway, heres my wall of boxes... It reaches 4 meters up in the air, so i use a ladder whenever i need one from the top shelf, just like in an old library... :lol:

IMG_9411.JPG
Wow, that is a great set up. Amazing set up!

Lasonic TRC-920

Feb 16, 2010
Naples, Italy
baddboybill said:
My new set up at new house :-)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1386496252.865221.jpg

Bad Boy Bill
Any display that has 8 Lasonic's in the living room gets a thumbs up! :thumbsup:

k2j said:
Nice topic. A lot of amazing collections for sure!
Here is a wall in our gothic themed room.
Next to the drum kit! :rock:

The nice part about this thread is....we all take GLAMOUR shots of our collections...those are great, love'em....but this thread is more about daily life....living with 10-20-30.....100's of radios IN YOUR LIFE!

:hooray:

Ken

Member (SA)
Aug 30, 2009
Bremerton, WA, USA
I'm envious. My wife lets me have a couple upstairs, ONE being constantly attached to the computer.

The rest have to usually stay in the basement. :sad: I could cram them all in the living room for a snapshot or two, but that would be defeating the purpose of the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.