Impromptu Shot of your Collecton

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mainframe562

Member (SA)
Jul 28, 2010
Southern California
upbnsfrrfan said:
Nice wall :thumbsup: What is that box on the bottom left of the pic...looks nice :drool: :drool: :drool:
Thanks..that my friend is a General Sound GS-1018. Gold in color and looks sweet but the sound is crappy and is cheaply made. Not built like a Sharp or JVC.

upbnsfrrfan

Member (SA)
Apr 2, 2013
LOS ANGELES, CA
Mainframe562 said:
Thanks..that my friend is a General Sound GS-1018. Gold in color and looks sweet but the sound is crappy and is cheaply made. Not built like a Sharp or JVC.
So it's only for looks not performance :thumbsdown: Love the huge chrome caps though :yes:

Northerner

Member (SA)
Apr 16, 2012
North West UK
Well there's always room for more shelves...might have to chuck out something else to fit it in but what's more important than shelves for your boxes?! Mine are full too :)

Hurb

Member (SA)
May 8, 2012
Amsterdam, Netherlands
pinterest.com
Sazeus said:
is that one down the bottom in a case a kenwood or hitachi?
It's a Hitachi J-2 "HiFi Mini" :-D 50w!! Crazy soundquality and thx to the original case still in great condition. To my definition not "a boombox", but High-End example and proof of what Hitachi could make those days.

Sazeus

Member (SA)
Mar 21, 2012
Melbourne Australia
It's a Hitachi J-2 "HiFi Mini" :-D 50w!! Crazy soundquality and thx to the original case still in great condition. To my definition not "a boombox", but High-End example and proof of what Hitachi could make those days.
Sweet, I'd love to find one of those bad boys. Does it run on 10 D's?

Status
Not open for further replies.